Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I didn't know which one to post so I'll post all three :p

lICeQPE.jpg
[/IMG]
d94iw2n.jpg
[/IMG]
ISjnB6O.jpg
[/IMG]

G'day All,

My first, tentative foray into the screenshots forum. Taken on JR's Coal Country route.

Cheers,
Piere.
Edit: Whoops, forgot to mention that it's a modified version of the route (visible here is that I've changed the trees on the route). I hope that's ok?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Josh, while the loco's paint looks a little strange to me, I must say the passenger cars are really nice. Are they a repaint of you...are they available somewhere ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete
Hey Pete, actually, if you can believe it, the Texas and Pacific did infact paint their engines in the above green, black and red paint scheme, though I don't think the 2-10-4's were ever any other color than black, but I do know engines like 316 were for a fact painted in the above scheme, this is also what she currently is painted like. Also, the passenger cars shown are my personal repaints on some of the K&LTrainz Chessie Steam Special cars and will not be released because the cars are payware.

Below is also a recent photo of the real T&P 316 as refference to what I am using :)

-Cheers.

KoVaP15
KoVaP15
KoVaP15.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Pete, actually, if you can believe it, the Texas and Pacific did infact paint their engines in the above green, black and red paint scheme, though I don't think the 2-10-4's were ever any other color than black, but I do know engines like 316 were for a fact painted in the above scheme, this is also what she currently is painted like. Also, the passenger cars shown are my personal repaints on some of the K&LTrainz Chessie Steam Special cars and will not be released because the cars are payware.

Below is also a recent photo of the real T&P 316 as refference to what I am using :)

-Cheers.

KoVaP15
KoVaP15

610 used have a green boiler before she hauled the Freedom Train, so did 610's long gone sister, 638
file.php

orig-3db16e122883b.png

Great minds... :D

What is that pad area in the left foreground with the lights?

(I assume you have already replaced the Thurmond turntable?)

Last edited:
When Don settles on where he is releasing all the goodies he's developed I'm going to be like a kid in a candy shop. :D

Back