Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Neet! Is that your OP&E layout ANL? I do love big trees routes.

I like that little articulated. :D The skeleton cars are nice too.

This is the first week in awhile that there wasn't smoke in the air here.
It is my fictional Oregon Pacific & Eastern Lumber Co. Not to be confused with "Emperor of the North" OP&E. The route is a redone of 2 of the Highland Valleys put back to back. With the branch lines serving as logging spurs. The main line was redone from double to single track. All tunnels were removed to create a steep canyon and made point to point. 3 towns Chapman, Merv, & Kuttner are on the main line. No rod engines are allowed past Chapman. As the Logging spurs grades are over 7% and 2 switchbacks are on the line. #38 (The Rayonier version has Spark arestor can be toggled on or off in the script) job is to pick up loaded log cars at Chapman and run them about 3times the speed of the geared loco's to the sawmill at Merv. Along the way the line cuts through a valley where a grain elevator is serviced. Merv is where the sawmill, sorting yard, and main shop are located. From here lumber, wood chips, and grain are shipped out to the interchange at Kuttner. There the wood chips are switched at a small paper mill.
d3d9610acd498234eda5cedebaffddc1.jpg

abe2477f4dae03f2926c4567dc48a219.jpg

993a9da484fd801c237f264642f5abde.jpg

05f1844089830de1ee783380596c2273.jpg

The route is far from being done. There are about 300 trees that need there height adjusted and ground texture work and more details. Now that I'm retired it might get nearly done. As a model railroad is never finished. :p

Nice, that trestle shot certainly looks like the great northwest. Now I'm going to have to have a good look at Highland Valleys, been years. Looking forward to more screenies.

Nice, that trestle shot certainly looks like the great northwest. Now I'm going to have to have a good look at Highland Valleys, been years. Looking forward to more screenies.

I just got back to working on my Highland Valley route that I started in TS12 and imported into TANE back in January. I've been putting off work on it because I lost some of the ground textures in the process and I also deleted all the SpeedTrees from the route before importing it, as the SpeedTrees in TS12 would be faulty in TANE. And if there's one part of route building that I hate the most, it's planting foliage. It always seems to take an eternity to plant foliage in just a tiny area of a route.

It is a modification to Zapperjet's Shay. I also did a oil burner version of his 3 truck as well. He was kind enough to share with me his unfinished models.
38d5cdc640a78708d365665848201542.jpg

be45d331ea8e8e81e7b35a983236b0af.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

S23-A class 2-10-0 steam locomotive #1426 with a train of wheat is seen here crossing a steel girder railroad bridge that spans over both the roadway and the water.

Last edited:
Back