Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

BlAxzq.jpg

Regards Claus

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Consolidation steam engine 96 is switching and loading the cars at the woodchip plant, while that is occurring, a sister, the 92 has just been fired up and is ready to double head the train to take the woodchips to another state where it is needed.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Fresh out of the erecting shop one of the standard Consolidation engines is now in the process of undergoing steam testing before going into service.

anl, with the renewed interest in logging equipment lately I was hoping that beauty would poke her nose into the forums again.

I'd like to see a steam era Coal Country. I've tried to do it without modifying the terrain nor the trackwork significantly, but it wouldn't work

Although the SP preferred to avoid rerouting trains over Cajon, there are several recorded instances where track work or wrecks left them with little other option. Here, we catch a GS-6 leading the first section of Golden State Limited late in WWII, rerouted due to a wreck on the Sunset Route. Working hard against the grade unassisted, the powerful Northern thunders its way up the mountain with 14 cars in tow, destined for Chicago via the Rock Island at Tucamari, New Mexico.

mw5ik4W.jpg
sUFkRjo.jpg
dif1Wjg.jpg

DOC!!!!! DOC !!!!!! Where are we? Beaver creek Washington March 15 1946.
DGtY7C1.jpg

A6ni7az.jpg

oq53bAg.jpg

DMItjDJ.jpg

WOA This is heavy.

Back