Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

the Timken 1111 model is currently in closed beta among the TF members. It will be payware, and is currently being scripted (basically trying to get a certain pain of a feature to work properly). It will probably be out in about a month and a half or so on our site. (click my signature)

Also, since we've been asked the same question 1,000,000 times, I'll say it here so maybe people will see it. There will​ be a NP version coming after the Timken version is done.

-Ben

Timken 1111 now with functional air horns, sprinting across the desert at high speed:
097FB8C5EAFF58A510546A27A6BE040BC4B45E91

8B478C1652960D6FAE7D4D1D4009407B3F393A6A

Pass at Pontiac, MI Yard

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

TRS19, Route - GTW South East Michigan Lines BETA by dericm, Locomotives - K&L, 50ft GTW boxcar w/end doors and 40ft GTW reefer 8 hatch by whitepass, all other rolling stock by rgcx.

:D

<sigh> I had meant to post these on Veterans Day

(getting old and forgetful, US Army 1974-82) (Thanks to JR for the right US flag for the era.)

Last edited:
The last of the leaves will be off the trees by next week as Thanksgiving nears. The Railfan caught train #172 extra coming through Norwood OH. on it's way to the Idlewild yards where it will be broken up for the Cincinnati deliveries. This is an extra train due to the high demand for fresh food for the holidays and it is graced by an L&A Ridgerunner class 2-6-6-4. These locomotives have become a big success on the L&A due to their power and speed. Most reefer trains are pulled by the railroads 2-8-4 Ohio Class locomotives due to their speed, but none were available for #172 extra so this beast got the call.

Crossing over the B&O diamonds at East Norwood.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Passing the Von Falck Armaments factory and with a pending war this place is running 24/7.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Quick stop at the mainline Norwood icing platform to top off the reefers.

L%26A-Stations.jpg

A fully load coal train #257 making its way north pulled by an L&A Miner class locomotive.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Train #172 extra will be pulling into the Idlewild yards in about 10 minutes. After dropping off the the train the engine and crew will return to the Norwood shops to drop off the engine to be serviced and crew to get some rest and be ready for the their next train.

Dave

Vary impressive work Dave . Is that route almost done ? or are you still working on it . Would love to see more . The reskin look good too . Just went and got the reefer's of your on the DLS . Thanks

Matt PRR nut

Not that Matt .......LOL

Thank you, Matt. The L&A is 98% done with just a finish off of the L&A mainline north of Norwood. I have a few people putting the route through its paces to hopefully be ready for release. I'm just waiting on SP4 to come out double check the route then it's off to the DLS

Dave

Railroading at the top of the world.

hlaeZPw.jpg

6LKdgwh.jpg

8hh2QcU.jpg

78qS22Y.jpg

Trainboi's mikados may have been made for a desert railroad, but still look right at home high in the Rockies.

Thanks Don, that's a mighty fine desert you have there. :)

Western Maryland Scenic Railroad and Cass Scenic Railroad team up to present a Double Double Header Excursion. :D

With a fully loaded 15 car consist CSRR #'s 2 and 11 will be working hard on this trip.

In the Zig

and out the Zag

With grades up to 7%

The passengers will enjoy a hour and a half run up to Mower Logging Camps 1, 2, and 3.

TANE SP3 94916, Route - <kuid2:73500:100796:1> Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route by JRFolco, WMSRR excursion consist - K&L, CSRR Shays - jaketrainz, CSRR excursion cars - the late, great BenDorsey. :D

Last edited:
Back