Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Get set!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Go!

:D

This 2-6-6-2 is beautiful Norm, we have to thanks the people at trainzforge for all this great stuff!!!

So many goodies! I spent most of the day downloading and installing. I've barely scratched the surface of this amazing release.

602 separate assets!

96 locomotives!!

351 rolling stock assets!!! (including tenders)

"Thank you" seems somewhat lacking in expressing my thankfulness. :D

:D

Last edited:
Thanks Matt. Man, your route is rockin'. I always enjoy watching it's development and your selection of rolling stock.

Steam is back on the N&NS (nee Pike City). Freeware K&L ex-PRR A5...

kek16ke.jpg

Best,
smyers

Wow Steven, is The N&NS available for pre-order somewhere ?.
It brings back memories of Your tiny Pacific Electric layout in MSTS years ago :).
I have always been envy of your route bilding skills :'( :).

Best regards Claus

Thank you Claus!!! Say, remember those Pacific Electric days? Elvas Tower is still up but I haven't heard from Tim Muir for some time. His P.E. stock was brilliant. The N&NS is just an exercise in route building since I got Trainz for X-mas last year. I'm still wanting to upload it some day, it's just the intimidating missing assets, lost in space kuid nightmare that bugs me. Also, the little route doesn't have any of the AI controls or other ancillary features that say Dearnby & District does. I don't know how to do that stuff. But for single train switching sessions it can be kinda fun. I like the way TRS2019 handles the steam engine textures. They have a dead flat softness that resembles the sooty, grimey appearance nicely.
Best,
smyers

Back