Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

jYIKC5I.jpg
6nW3yS5.jpg

Part of an upcoming PRR pack (not going to happen soon, but eventually), they're PRR Betterment modernized heavyweight sleepers in Fleet of Modernism paint.

2qsnrz7.jpg

Western Pacific TP-29 4-6-0 71 leads an express through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, 1935. Just recently purchased the K&L TP-29 package and one of the Expo Flyer combo packs from the Forge. The chemistry between the heavyweights and ten-wheeler does this scene justice.

Wow, I don't know how I missed that K&L locomotive let alone that great combo with TrainzForge's heavyweights. Thanks!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Local waits for the transcontinental to clear.

I've always thought that if you were going to get the K&L Trainz TP-29 ten-wheelers from the Western Pacific, you might as well grab that combo pack from the Forge too. Trainboi1's Expo Flyer packs provide quite a selection of passenger equipment from the American Southwest, and some top quality motive power, especially the WP MTP-44 4-8-2 and the Burlington E5.

The scene above captures the real deal on steam-era passenger services on the Feather River.

jluKR
vrxCt8N
jluKR
jluKR
jluKR
The PRR passing the Lunkin Airship Port.

vrxCt8N.jpg

bZOidRO.jpg

The race is on for the station.

yAScpDe.jpg

And crossing the finish line first.

wkIVMf6.jpg

Only 7 minutes behind.

fMY8j9u.jpg

Dave

Back