Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

2019-12-28234443fsk29.jpg

2019-12-28234503ngk0e.jpg

2019-12-28234530omjiu.jpg

2019-12-282333124tkf2.jpg

Greetings

Epo:)

Finally, at long last, I can recreate this painting in Trainz! I couldn't be happier with my commission from K&L Trainz.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

Streamliners at the Temple of Transportation in Cincinnati.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

I have a few reskins mixed in and I'll release them if anyone wants them and its OK with the authors. So am I missing any, Norm? :hehe:

Dave

Let me check but I think most of these will be OK in TS12...

Well other than the route and Ocemy's K4s and Gawpo50's K2s everything should work in TS12 and/or TS12SP1 as near as I can tell. All K&L payware is available for either TS12 or TS12SP1. Everything else appears to be 3.5 or earlier.

Edit: Hum, The Backshop has a disclaimer that their C&O assets (http://thebackshops.com/routes/freeware/CO.html) are not TS12 compatible which means the heavy weights in the back and the 2-8-0 would not work either.

:D

I was much more focused on the NP sets. The C&O stuff is nice too, but it has slightly less home on my Seattle route.

Streamliners at the Temple of Transportation in Cincinnati.

I have a few reskins mixed in and I'll release them if anyone wants them and its OK with the authors. So am I missing any, Norm? :hehe:

Dave

I don't think so Dave. I'm jealous of your yard though, my Cumberland yard is overflowing. ;)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thank you for commissioning the Chessy, a really great addition to the lineup!

Fine by me

Streamliners at the Temple of Transportation in Cincinnati. I have a few reskins mixed in and I'll release them if anyone wants them and its OK with the authors. So am I missing any, Norm? :hehe: Dave
Fine by me to redistribute, as always. I don't recognize the I-5 reskin nearest the Daylight, though. My ignorance is showing, but what road is that?

A pweiser creation you might consider is his <kuid:520526:1416> Besler Steam Train which I thinks qualifies as a steam streamliner. And while you have the dual headlight MR F7 Hudson you do not have the single headlight version <kuid:193148:1348> MR F7 Hudson 4-6-4 #100. I assume the Burlington streamliner is one of your repaints?

You inspired me to try a different approach, alphabetical by road. (I think)

The SP GS locomotives are a borderline case I think... I have a GS-2, 2 GS-4s, and a GS-6 shown here.

Last edited:
Well that is certainly looking good colorado71!

Finally after a hint from crazytrain I've got all these working, more or less, in TANE and TRS19.

I'm very happy. (While not steam they are steam era) and BTW at the end of the handcar tracks where they join the mainline are invisible turntables by the late, great BenDorsey (on the DLS).

Last edited:
RE Post 5252 to 5255 : Nice shot all of you guys and thank you for feeding up the screenshot forum with high quality pic !
Regards,
Rail4Pete

re post #5256 Rail4Pete
Thanks for the compliment Pierre and a Happy New Year to you and to all Trainzers.

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

Cheers, evilcrow

Back