Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Just popped in for moment, its 4:00AM in the morning, still having some Jet Lag from Amsterdam Trip, wakes me up at odd hours.....And of course we had our stupid Time Change this last weekend....Now it is dark at 5:30 PM in the afternoon.........Grrrrrr!! :hehe:

Looking at these cool awesome looking Photos is helping me out, especially the one with Steam Engine, Water Tank Car behind immediately with huge BNSF Power just in case Mr Steam Engine fails. And the old Red Pickup looks so familiar to me, used to ride in one with one of Relatives some 60 yrs ago,,,,,,,In Snow Country, wow were those some great times......:p

Love the Content here.............:cool:

gWykKCT.jpg

W3hcuYi.jpg

WxUqwGa.jpg

uKhyysz.jpg

Zp16p1G.jpg

mUNb5eU.jpg

jcCu6GY.jpg

nvihGeD.jpg

YzdpqQQ.jpg

@bbarnes005 : very nice shots ..
@blueodessey : great, you having here in my "neighbourhood" .. enjoy with your memories ..

BBarnes005 Wow!

Great shots. Where did you get is this Lake Erie and Eastern?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
@bbarnes005 : very nice shots ..
@blueodessey : great, you having here in my "neighbourhood" .. enjoy with your memories ..

Hello my Friend,

I am such an Airhead, I forgot you live in the Netherlands,,,,,,Duh!!!!!:hehe:

Really did enjoy the Trip, went to several Art Museums and Saw the Central Dutch city with iconic, 14th-century Dom bell tower, cathedral & medieval churches.near Utrecht! DOM tower is under Reconstruction, so we only walked around it......Couldn't get into it while we were visiting......Maybe someday will return back.....And we love KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.......Great Flight and Crew People for sure.....Especially on 10-11 Hour long flights.....Well Done KLM.........Stay Safe and Healthy up there!

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Ca...87d27ff36625ecd8!8m2!3d52.1214529!4d4.9860063

I think, one of our In-Laws is an amazing Painter from the East Coast, when we went to Museums, it was great to have him there, explaining so much about what Van Gogh and other Painters were illustrating in their Works of Art.......And then there was the House of Boles

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct.../Netherlands&usg=AOvVaw1q2n_VW1hhCt8dTAte1SWn

"The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city's 17th-century "Golden Age." ― Google :p

Central Dutch city with iconic, 14th-century Dom bell tower, cathedral & medieval churches.

It was one the best trips, I think I have ever been on, only thing, 8 out 11 days we walked in the Rain, LOL, Food and Wine Etc were terrific. And we had a friend, that lives in Harlem, had not seen them, in probably 20 some years.......All in All, great time.....

Thank you Sir for a terrific, Iconic place to Visit.....;)

Only thing, Blue has to watch out for Bicyclists there, I almost caused some accidents.......Can't believe how many Bicycles are parked for the workers their, Students etc......

Take care my Friend....:wave:

Thanks for the compliement Gary. I'm still learning about the lighting conditions for TRS19.
Managed to get the Post-Processing-Setting to work for that shot without causing a CTD.
Paint dot Net used to add "Sharpen+" at the lowest setting.

SOUTHERN PACIFIC : Southern Pacific Elkhorn Slough Module (variation)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

They sure look nice to me, evilcrow. I don't have a PRR route so I'm using my freelance route as a Pennsy branch since bumping into Norm's Trains on YT...

n3dSMQg.jpg

smyers

Many thanks, Forester1. The metal N5 "cabin cars" are free from Trainz Forge. They're a bit simple by todays standards, but they're great for filling up a siding. The wood one is the freeware K&L N6b, reskinned by me to represent an earlier time frame.

Best,
smyers

I've been hard at work in the "kitbashing" department... My most recent project is Milwaukee Road L-2b class 2-8-2 #409. For those of you aware of the older reskin, you could consider this a remake of that engine.

2021-11-30_191216.jpg

Back