Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I didn't really have much interest in passenger operations until practically tripping over these two Ben Neal works of art.

(ex) T&NO 4-4-0 masquerading as a coal-burner with K&L E10a tender...

NXIb95O.jpg

and (former) S&A 4-6-2...

8jjNqUS.jpg

Engines are fabulous.
smyers

I didn't really have much interest in passenger operations until practically tripping over these two Ben Neal works of art.

(ex) T&NO 4-4-0 masquerading as a coal-burner with K&L E10a tender...

NXIb95O.jpg

and (former) S&A 4-6-2...

8jjNqUS.jpg

Engines are fabulous.
smyers

Well, speaking of the concept of engines "Masquerading" as completely different stuff, would the term "cosplaying" be acceptable as well, since they're basically similar to each other? Just curious...

Here are some pictures of a Model RR I am working on called "Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific River Subdivision". Just finished the first peninsula.
OY69uKw.jpg
wKDydnR.jpg
eTxNB3z.jpg
5cSvAhY.jpg
IwUoJ99.jpg
Heading into Wabasha, Minnesota.
EhiYgkH.jpg
iAGDp8G.jpg
JOcN4RY.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

This is the result of how bad the tracks of the Tidewater western Railroad has been since the steam takeover sometime in the 50's the after the previous railroad failed to repair the tracks because of bankruptcy, mismanagement and vicious speed restrictions of no more than 25 mph.

Klingerville spreads across the valley below the bluff, as driver Jake checks the bearings on WVRR Tonopah #30. He has just picked up a load of silver ore from the Klingerville Valley mine, and now has a long journey to the smelter, a good distance west. He remembers when there was barely an engine shed in town, before silver was discovered in the hills. Now the town is rapidly expanding.

iezR4z2H_o.jpg

Chuck & Joe switching box cars on the Wattz & Voltz Railroad. The locomotive is a USRA Light Mikado by Ben Neal reskinned by jacksonbarno.

W%26V%20Steam_01.jpg

W%26V%20Steam_02.jpg

W%26V%20Steam_03.jpg

W%26V%20Steam_04.jpg

Phil

".....USRA Light Mikado by Ben Neal reskinned by jacksonbarno....."

Is that loco available somewhere?

BigBoyBen --

Ben Neal's Light Mikado can be downloaded from the Download Station. Just search with "bdaneal" as the author. You will find several variants.

On the Trainz Forge site are many more variations. Four of jacksonbarno's are shown in the first minute or so of this video:

I put a reasonably detailed descriptive text under the youtube video.

Phil

Back