Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

lMsXaDG.jpg
HnfMJ6B.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

with the heavy relentless snow falling, a pair of the Railroad's burly 4-8-4 steamers battle a winter storm which can be classified as brutal enough to shut down any transportation network, but the Tidewater Western Railroad, which these engines are owned by and work on, would have none of it as they said no delays when it comes to passengers and freight.

Another nice day for steam action as this elegant looking 1925 Lima Locomotive Works built 4-8-4 steam engine copes with rusty tracks which are due to be maintained by the railroad while switching at the mine and topping the tender off with coal.

shortly after that, one of the sister engines was spotted with a coal drag near the crossing, note the poling pockets, the reasons why poling cars were deemed was because it was illegal and no one wanted to be nearby on the ground when the pole either dropped or snapped in two then the presence of the knuckle coupler which was better especially when moving a car to the next track over in the yard.

Last edited:
On a rainy November afternoon the Railfan caught the Ohio State Limited being pulled by a handsome T1 coming through Norwood.

DOvQhVV.jpg

XmYoQDT.jpg

bDSQsXk.jpg

Now through the Ivorydale industrial zone.

7GgGzDq.jpg

YvSPcnL.jpg

02hvMKu.jpg

Dave

Lookin' good Dave!

I'm still searching for the perfect roads for my 1920's-30's New Haven branch.

Real happy with the crossing signals I've gotten from Reggie's Trainz and The Backshops and pencil42's signs seem to fit well.

Last edited:
Norm and the rest here, great looking pics, and I like Norm's Stone Block Retaining Wall high up on the cliff......Amazing art work.............

Back