Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I want to thank nictrain for his repaint of magicland's heavy weight cars. They are the perfect match for colorado71's Berkshires.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Okay, seem to be having a bogey issue. Trying to install CPR's cab onto a 2-10-4, in an attempt to recreate Central Vermont's Texas Type, and now look...
view_media_post
Hey-there%2C-having-a-Bogey-Issue....jpg
Could anyone help with deleting these pesky extra bogey's?

Hey guys, I need your opinion on a paint scheme if you don't mind weighing in! You can reply to this comment or DM me your thoughts because I am REALLY on the fence about which one I like more ... the locomotive in question is Arcade & Attica no. 14

sfszdyk.jpg

5qraDdO.jpg

re post #4905 Heinrich505
Thanks for the compliment Heinrich505, Tidewater is an excellent route, well worth the money.

Tidewater

Cheers, evilcrow

Evilcrow,
Stunning! That Black & White shot could be a photograph. The details and highlights are perfect and your composition is well thought out. What a great shot! :Y:

Heinrich505

RE Post # 4908 & 4913 Ken, those shot are top notch ! As I see you are still a screenshot master LOL ! Hope to be around much more but.... BTW May I ask you which loco are #15 & 34 I mean where do they come from (Subpar, trainz forge, ???
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

re post #4914 Rail4Pete
Hello Pierre,

Original loco was by bdaneal of 'Subpar Productions-Downloads', but the locos in the screenshots (see below) are from the Trainz Italia site
at http://www.trainzitalia.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/343-rollins-pass-winter-1910/. They come with the route 'Rollins Pass Winter 1910 1'.
Note the differences between the locomotives. The modifications are by 'dennr' and 'crisger'. I have reskined for my own use, plus some of my own bodging!

Cheers, Ken

re post #4916 Timothetoolman.

Excellent shot on the Santa Fe, reminds me of a photo by the late Joe Collias.

Tidewater

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks Evilcrow for the info. Nice one once again. I would have needed those engines as D-10 (4-6-0) I have no clue if that can be done except from the Original creator.
Regards,
Rail4Pete
sc5ss5L.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful screenshots everyone! Well,I know it's a C&O route... but why not run some N&W steam power on it?

I have to say,even with the 5400-5500 ton (I think it was somewhere in that area.) load of coal,the Y-3 2-8-8-2 mallet didn't do a bad job at all in cab mode once all of the train started rolling.

Back