Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Constar - If you are speaking to me the boxcar behind the tender came off of the DSL under the name SOU 40' box. <kuid2:35604:100049:1>

Some of Trainz Forge's recent releases on Sratchy's Eagle River Route.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers,
Piere.

Constar - If you are speaking to me the boxcar behind the tender came off of the DSL under the name SOU 40' box. <kuid2:35604:100049:1>

I meant the image jackson baron posed the boxcar behind the the j class's tender the tropp sleeper or whAT EVER ITS CALLED AND WHERE CAN i FIND IT

Calm down bro, you don't need to go all-caps. The express baggage car in Jackson's shot is a C&O reskin of my CB&Q BE-1 express car, converted from a Pullman troop kitchen car. The C&O variant is not available, but the BE-1 is available in early and late versions as part of my Exposition Flyer Pack 3.

I've got a quick suggestion for the dual gauge switches. For the narrow gauge track, use an invisible switchstand and a visible switchstand for the standard gauge track. Then use mizi's Junction Link, included in TANE and on the DLS, to link the two switches so that when you change the direction of the standard gauge switchstand, the narrow gauge switch will also change to the same direction, just like the prototype.

I've got a quick suggestion for the dual gauge switches. For the narrow gauge track, use an invisible switchstand and a visible switchstand for the standard gauge track. Then use mizi's Junction Link, included in TANE and on the DLS, to link the two switches so that when you change the direction of the standard gauge switchstand, the narrow gauge switch will also change to the same direction, just like the prototype.

Thanks, I've been meaning to do that for about two years. :hehe: I'll get a round to it. :hehe:

Despite the passage of time, Ben Neal's steam locomotives stand up remarkably well. This is Ben's S & A (Savannah & Atlanta) Railroad high stepping 4-6-2 Pacific at work. The layout is "The Phootnote & Fourword", TRS19 (full screen / 1080p):

Phil

Last edited:
Just trying to balance my school life and my Trainz content; Here's what I've been working on recently...(In terms of Reskins...)
Please excuse the fact that I'm currently using the Allegheny tender's. They're the closest ones I could find that could serve for the Oil burners. If anything else, I would like to thank American Flyer and MTH for inspiring me...

No. 45 sorts cars at the mid-town yard...

Yyho4Ky.jpg

45 is Ben Neal's D&RGW C-48 with a few texture tweaks and re-lettered. Amazing how well this engine still looks and runs today. As a generic, maid-of-all-work 2-8-0 it's tough to top.

Best,
smyers

Just trying to balance my school life and my Trainz content; Here's what I've been working on recently...(In terms of Reskins...)
Please excuse the fact that I'm currently using the Allegheny tender's. They're the closest ones I could find that could serve for the Oil burners. If anything else, I would like to thank American Flyer and MTH for inspiring me...

That is some fine work! :cool:

Back