Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

The Kitten meets the President.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

See if this works using Google Chrome for screenshot posting

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow.

EDIT.

It would appear that using Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 was the cause of me not being able to post screenshots, that browser not liking Trainz Portal.

Thank you smyers and grazlash for your help

Last edited:
That's great, evilcrow. I also use Chrome and hadn't thought of the browser as an issue. Your screens are quite an inspiration to us.

xTqsWbo.jpg

For post war urban decay it's hard to top Trainz.

Best,
smyers

That's great, evilcrow. I also use Chrome and hadn't thought of the browser as an issue. Your screens are quite an inspiration to us.

Image removed

For post war urban decay it's hard to top Trainz.

Best,
smyers
Iagree with Smyers 100% about your screenshot Evilcrow...BTW Smyers ,we can say same about yours.
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Legacy of The Burlington Northern (amended)

Thank you Rail4Pete and smyers.

For those that may have the same posting problem, this is what I do;

I open up Google Chrome and find TrainzPortal, look for the screenshot, mouse left click "view full image", right click with the mouse, a drop down menu appears, left click "copy image address".
Go to the Forum and open "Reply to Thread", bring up the image icon and paste into the line of entry that appears.

What was not happening in Microsoft Edge was the copy image address. Windows 7 and Internet Explorer was no problem,
Windows 10 is the most vile beast known to man and woman.

BTW smashing screenies from you both.

Third Medical Battalion assembles under the watchful protection of the Von Fracken anti-zeppelin guns.

Steampunk America! :D

Here is a prime example of what not to do when making up a train after some switching and loading, uncoupling the engine from a cut of gondolas while moving which for the most part did not result in broken coupler knuckles and/or the load of coal spilling over and out of the cars.

Back