Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

2019-09-19_225452.jpg

Our new New England boi, the NYNH&H class L-1 2-10-2. I've especially been waiting dearly for this one to come out. Four New Haven steamer classes on the roster now.

re post #5087 nw2178

Hello nw2178,thanks for the compliment for post #5086; it's a kitbash of Auran's USRA Light Pacific <kuid:523:19723276> plus bits and pieces from K&L Trainz (therefore not for release) to give a bodged 4-6-4.

Cheers, evilcrow

That's one large bridge. Is it a route by you or someone else?

That is a nice bridge, long and tall but just one track for a cool look! Its by Ben Dorsey who contributed tons of content...especially bridges to Trainz. Ben passed away but his work lives on in the content vault. Check out the bridges that have St Louis in their names. Some really great bridges for crossing large rivers or bodies of water for that matter.

Would not really call it a route yet...about 6 miles done so far. But its by me. I love all those PRR locomotives by K&L so I set up in Pennsylvania to use them. Probably will not build much more, I am itching to work on a freelanced Carbon & Limestone set in KY. For years I dreamed of doing a N Scale layout of that setting in KY. Did a bit on it in the Tane Edition and now will tackle it in 2019.

There is a chill in the air as it's the first day of fall deep in Kentucky. The infamous Railfan at it again trying to get "that shot". The Railfan snuck up the Stanton Coal & Fuel tipple to catch an L&A Y class with a string of empties heading for the mines.

L%26A-Route.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Many of the L&A employees simply ignore the Railfan now because he will go anywhere for the perfect picture.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

Back