Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

zsdua --

Nice screenshot. That locomotive looks very impressive -- is it on the Download Station? The Dispatcher is interested in obtaining one to go with his SNCF 141 R.

Phil

trainboi1 Did some work for me on the Jabelman Challengers and in the processes significantly upgraded the locomotive to the point where I consider it a joint locomotive project and has my permission to release it. There is also a DRG&W version as well.
Bx0ozk1.jpg

QmOsEh3.jpg

What route is that? I don't think I've ever seen it

It's a late summer evening and time to board the Queen & Crescent Limited train No. 43 from Cincinnati to New Orleans. Just stepping off the ramp and on to the platform I can see my train waiting for me. The warm summer air and the smell of smoke and steam greet me as I walk to the front of the train to see the beast that will be taking the train south.

What a handsome locomotive all shined up and ready for the trip.

I look for any coming trains as I run over to the next platform to get a better shot of my train tonight.

I've booked a nice sleeper, but once underway I think I'll head down to the observation car and have a nice cocktail or 2.

The conductor is making his first call so time to find my roomette. Barring any delays, I'll be in New Orleans tomorrow at 9:30 am.

Dave

God I can't wait for the updated version of Thai1On's route. That will be so much fun to operate!!!

In the meantime, coal country.

An ALCO built 2-8-2 steam locomotive rumbles past the coal stage, water and oil tanks with a coal drag in tow.

Back