Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Meets and Greets

New Haven 2-10-2 3200, running extra, meets an updated Atlantic heading a consist of "American Flyer" lightweight coaches.
Meet.jpg

Santa Fe 3246 hauls a freight consist in the rain.
L-1A.jpg

New Haven 2-10-2 3200, running extra, meets an updated Atlantic heading a consist of "American Flyer" lightweight coaches.
Santa Fe 3246 hauls a freight consist in the rain.

You have my attention Paul, we do need more New Haven steam!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I'm not to happy with the steam shops on New Haven Coastal, I might replace this with don49plm's big roundhouse if I have some 2-10-2's to store. :D

You have my attention Paul, we do need more New Haven steam!

I'm not to happy with the steam shops on New Haven Coastal, I might replace this with don49plm's big roundhouse if I have some 2-10-2's to store. :D

In the upload process now, I hope. They may not be fast, but the 3200s will certainly give your steam shops as much work as they can handle! And they can definitely haul freight.

re post #5066 cmoehrle
CofG 4-8-4 interesting; any chance of screenshot of your reskin please.

Tidewater (amended)

Cheers, evilcrow

PRR River Race!

Riley Farm (Named after my Daughter) witnessing PRR rail action on both sides of the river.

We have a interloper among the racing trains...a Greyhound Bus.

Ow! @gfisher did this to me once, encouraging me to get some assets up by posting a screenshot from beta testing them. Patience, please! ;)

Ow! @gfisher did this to me once, encouraging me to get some assets up by posting a screenshot from beta testing them. Patience, please! ;)

Oops! :( Sorry, I got ahead of you on this one.

What features does the NH 2-10-2 have?

Wheels, smoke, and etc. :hehe: Remember that Pweiser builds in TS2009 so adjust your expectations accordingly. I found the beta version to be 100% better than any other New Haven 2-10-2 currently available.

Last edited:
Oops! :( Sorry, I got ahead of you on this one.

Wheels, smoke, and etc. :hehe: Remember that Pweiser builds in TS2009 so adjust your expectations accordingly. I found the beta version to be 100% better than any other New Haven 2-10-2 currently available.

Isn't Pweiser on discord? If so, isn't that were you got the beta models?

Back