Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I really wish that you'd quit doing such bad reskins of my locos.

I'm flattered that you like them, but you seem to be missing some textures and your low resolution screenshots make them look horrible.

Last edited:
Yeah, Billvu is a sour subject on the forums. Thanks Leeferr for all the great content you've released, such a shame it gets ruined by people with no respect for the authors and their work.

I could be wrong, but those look like my J class locos

They are actually bdaneal's, but you aren't far off.

He is gone from the forums anyway so he won't be posting anymore screenshots, he I still continuing the reskins though and showing them on Youtube with "K&L Trainz Promo" in the title, obviously trying to impersonate Steve Lerro...

2xkYv7X.png

I should use steam more often, I tend to forget I have it...

Cheers,
SM

Norm, what caboose are you using?

That is <kuid2:46075:100521:2> Caboose, CA-3 UP #25037 by altodave which I repainted to the 1950's numbering scheme, sort of. Dave is no longer around and honestly the repaint is not good enough to share anyway.

I keep hoping that someone will make a new more accurate CA-3 (or 4 or 5) but it hasn't happened yet and I have no skill at modeling.

A continuation of my UP alternate history series, part 5:

In 1952, the Union Pacific ordered an experimental 2-8-4 Berkshire from Alco to see if a high speed freight locomotive could compete with the new diesel road switcher. The engine was not based off other 2-8-4 designs, but instead as a modified 2-10-2, scaled down in size. This meant the locomotive had an abnormally large boiler size, as well as a much larger firebox. Although deemed a success, the UP did not procure additional engines as the age of steam was coming to an end and they instead decided to invest in newer diesel locomotives.

aba4ff3374505b984840bfa149735dc7.jpg

ac49eaff11fba7100860c7d2c2fc9a0f.jpg

They are actually bdaneal's, but you aren't far off.

He is gone from the forums anyway so he won't be posting anymore screenshots, he I still continuing the reskins though and showing them on Youtube with "K&L Trainz Promo" in the title, obviously trying to impersonate Steve Lerro...

You're probably right, but the grilles look like mine and that's why I thought they were mine. Also, his have some vertical lines on the front fairing that mine don't have.

You're probably right, but the grilles look like mine and that's why I thought they were mine. Also, his have some vertical lines on the front fairing that mine don't have.

Thats because Billvu skins with Microsoft Paint and wipes out all textured details with a solid color.

Hi Daylightrain,
excellent screenshots on Sherman Hill route !
I advise you to upgrade to version 3.1 exclusive TANE!
Free in TrainZItalia site.

Back