Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Thanks, I enjoyed working on this for my new scenes I've been doing. These are to a story I'm working on to represent the history of each locomotive. I'm almost done with the restored version of the 4-4-0 and will be getting it put in a video I'm making. Thanks to the great models of Trainboi1 and the fbx files he made available to customize.

N&W (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_and_Western_Railway)
The Norfolk and Western Railway was a US class I railroad, formed by more than 200 railroad mergers between 1838 and 1982. It was headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, for most of its existence. Its motto was "Precision Transportation"; it had a variety of nicknames, including "King Coal" and "British Railway of America" even though the N&W had mostly articulated steam on its roster.

2-8-8-2 Y6B
<kuid2:523:1972911:4> N&W Y6B - auran
<kuid:68926:823122> N&W Aux Tender Unlettered - stevelerro
<kuid:156765:100294> N&W Low Side Gondola - simulatortrain

n%26w-y6b-2-8-8-2.jpg

n%26w-y6b-2-8-8-2.jpg

diorama heart2hendee
grtz
daveric

re post 5344# Zsuda.

Wonderful how you've made the detail stand out on the Y6b.

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice ones Bob. The Loops route?

I want to play too,

TRS19

One of my favorite consists, recreated from the "Pillars of Smoke in the Mountains" video.

Auran
<kuid2:523:1972911:4> N&W Y6B
<kuid2:523:1972919:2> N&W Y6B Tender

K&L
<kuid:68926:823120> N&W Aux Tender
<kuid:68926:123800> N&W A Class Engine V2
<kuid:68926:121801> N&W A Class Tender
<kuid:68926:121802> N&W A Class Aux Tender

Dave Snow
<kuid:101046:101922> N&W Coal Hopper

Gawpo50
Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal route (amended)

:D

Last edited:
The N&W wasn't the only railroad running these mighty mallets. The Railfan caught the Paris Power & Light coal train coming through Winchester on its way to Paris.

Crossing the N&W diamonds south of Winchester.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Passing through the Winchester industrial district.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Train chasing is thirsty business and the Railfan picked up a jug of some corn squeeze'ns.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Nothing like sneaking into the Paris L&A repair shop in during break time to get this shot :p.

L%26A-Route.jpg

And as an added surprise I am uploading the L&A Y6 :cool:

Dave

I'm now considering my MILW 6326 reskin as part of the supporting content uploaded to go along with the Levi an Appalachian layout. Not sure why, but it's coming up around the same time additional L&A equipment is being added.

Edit - 6326 is now on the DLS.

If you haven't noticed there is a MILW platform in Cincinnati Grand Central just waiting to receive MILW trains and passengers.

I would like to take this time to ask reskinners of fictional railroads, both stations have open platforms ready to serve your company and passengers.

Dave

I'm now considering my MILW 6326 reskin as part of the supporting content uploaded to go along with the Levi an Appalachian layout. Not sure why, but it's coming up around the same time additional L&A equipment is being added.

Edit - 6326 is now on the DLS.

What's it under? I can't find it.

Yeah. I also have a full set of heavyweight Oympian cars coming later on down the line - RPO, Baggage, Combine, Coach, Diner, three options of sleeper, and an observation.

I also happen to notice you also reskinned some Pullmans into MILW paint.

the ghost 4-8-4 has come back to haunt the former Northern Pacific Railroad in the form of a east coast based A1 that ALCO built back in 1930 that they scrapped by mistake now runs on Tidewater Western Rails.

Last edited:
Back