Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

@trainman7676 And who appointed you Internet Queen for a day?

@shebashetan7 Yes I saw your locomotive, appears very nice.

Back on topic,

From France to New England with love,

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
You really need to stop bothering others like this. They see it when they load the page.

I know. Learning as I practice/study things necessary to become a good content creator.

And who appointed you Internet Queen for a day?

Yes I saw your locomotive, appears very nice.

And back on topic,

From France to New England with love,

img
img
img
:D

I seen that K&L Trainz used to carry a NYNH&H 2-8-0, but was pulled when Steve redesigned his site. In the game we right now only have an 0-8-0 for freight and an I-5 Hudson for passengers on the New Haven line. Shame.

Last edited:
@trainman7676 And who appointed you Internet Queen for a day?
Some people just don't know what curiosity is... Anyways,it might bother some people that other people ask a lot of questions,but complaining about it is worse in my opinion.

Or is it that some people forget there coffee in the morning...:hehe:

I know. Learning as I practice/study things necessary to become a good content creator.

I seen that K&L Trainz used to carry a NYNH&H 2-8-0, but was pulled when Steve redesigned his site. In the game we right now only have an 0-8-0 for freight and an I-5 Hudson for passengers on the New Haven line. Shame.
I believe he lost the mesh in a computer crash so dropped the engine from availability.

I believe he lost the mesh in a computer crash so dropped the engine from availability.

What a shame. Steve probably wanted to do an update to the NH 2-8-0 like he did with the other K&L legacy content when his PC crashed. I think he pulled the engine to update it when the site was redesigned but it never returned because the GMAX source files did not survive the hard drive failure.

One of the big pluses of SP3 is that we can finally properly enjoy gawpo50's masterpiece C&O H8. :) Before that the missing axle drove me away from running his version. That has changed now.

One of the big pluses of SP3 is that we can finally properly enjoy gawpo50's masterpiece C&O H8. :) Before that the missing axle drove me away from running his version. That has changed now.

Yep, and the animated bell issue has finally been fixed. :D

Last edited:
Plenty of room for all N&W's heavy metal, Class A, Y-6, Y-3 :D

Anything that will fit on the 115 ft. turntable will fit comfortably in the new large roundhouse wings! :D

Back