Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Home Run.

Late afternoon. It's been a long day for Chuck and Joe. They signed on just after sunrise. Soon they can hand the FG-1 over to the Depot Crew, sign off, clean up and head home. The PRR Dispatcher will want them out on the road again early tomorrow. But that's another day.

Rivercide%20PRR%20FG-1%202-6-6-6_01.jpg

Phil

Last edited:
Hudson & Erie S1b #4530 eases it's way on to the back shops transfer table for a boiler wash and a few other items on it's maintenance schedule. The locomotive had it's fire dropped on it's way into the roundhouse area and is still under pressure. In a few hours time, after the injectors fill the boiler and cool it down, work will commence.
Of course... No one is perfect and accidents do occur to the best of us...

f8804ba51302aa992c218b67c8c2bab3-jpg.jpg

I had the missing dependencies, too. It turned out to be just the engineer and fireman and a smoke asset, I believe. Easily D/Led from the DLS in a few minutes.

Here's the earliest iteration with Stephenson link...

CvqEfRH.jpg

Best,
smyers

I had the missing dependencies, too. It turned out to be just the engineer and fireman and a smoke asset, I believe. Easily D/Led from the DLS in a few minutes.

Here's the earliest iteration with Stephenson link...

CvqEfRH.jpg

Best,
smyers

Nice shot, that 4-6-0 looks great.

Some outstanding screen shots by you guys.

smyers -- that don't look like your excellent urban industrial route. You gotta a new one in the works for us?

Same loco (the CPR D10 -- from the Trainz Forge site) on the Rivercide Railroad (off the Download Station):

Rivercide%20CPR%20D10_01.jpg

Rivercide%20CPR%20D10_02.jpg

Phil

Last edited:
Gosh, evilcrow, you really have the knack, no doubt.

that don't look like your excellent urban industrial route. You gotta a new one in the works for us?

orprkDx.jpg

Yes Phil, just a small, rural, sort of mixed train daily environment. A place to run road engines. Big enough for a 2-8-2, light Pacific or so. The D10 or Ben Neal's 2-8-0 is perfect.

Best,
smyers

re post #5518 smyers
Thanks for the compliment smyers, makes a change to see you in the country-side.

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Back