Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Please just sound the horn a few times well before you get near. Remember I will be moving slow carrying those big ones, don't want to delay the train you know :hehe:

High Bridge..

:wave:
Bobcass_20131219_0028_zps6acd53eb.jpg

BobCass, are you still considering releasing this route. It never ceases to amaze me and i would love to have it on my sim. :udrool:

Rollins Pass Conclusion

As the "downhill train" the two coal sections wait at the Antalope siding, cooling their brakes until another excursion passenger train passes.
2ihe.jpg

At Eldora siding the trains again wait, this time for a west bound freight. You can see Tolland, Co below in the valley.
m794.jpg

Both sections arrive in Tolland
vjuz.jpg

As the lead engines load fuel and water the second section engines uncouple the extra caboose.
5z9v.jpg

The helper engines turn around on Tolland wye while the lead engines couple the two sections together. You can see an old Bogie used for switching sitting outside the engine house on the left.
j5kx.jpg

The reassembled coal train pulls out of Tolland and the helper engines stage for their next West bound assignment.
x4rs.jpg

30 miles to Denver.
vgg7.jpg

Coal Drag..

:wave:benjaminw: At this moment I have 79 baseboards..Hope too have more..The computer will probably tell me No..Approx. 21 miles
Bobcass_20140103_0028_zpse4db96c5.jpg

I think this is a wonderful route thanks very much and I would like to dl it but will it work in TS12 build 49922 please.

Back