Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Due to the lack of a run around track and a crossover track at L&A's railroad owned coalmine and the fortuitous acquisition of two former Reading 0-6-0 camelbacks the L&A came up with this unique coal hauling consist to satisfy the coal needs of their Levi operations and the town's growing needs as well.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

With a loco at either end they were able to efficiently maximize the coal load on each turn while minimizing impact on mainline traffic

TANESP3

Camelbacks by lilb, 55 ton hoppers and bobber by simulatortrain, and Levi & Appalachia by Thai1On

:D

Last edited:
@ evilcrow : like your great style and inspiring view very much ... thankz for that
@ normhart : keep on overwhelming me with your ideas ...
@ shebashetan7 : thankz for sharing your reskinners ...
@ thai1On : huge route for nice consists ...
@ theparot67 : stylish pics ...

thankz everybody
grtz
daveric

The road to Hazard, KY departs the L&A mainline at Beatyville East.

TANESP3

I'm thinking that the L&A route would make a good home for the NM&W. :D

So what I was setting up with the above session was a test to see how well Thai1On's signals worked with two consists following each other. They were set up for the AI to drive them both to Cincinnati.

So I was disappointed to discover that the Hydrogen Train had decided to take the left hand track.

TANESP3

Oh well makes for some nice overtaking screenies. :D

Last edited:
The Levi & Appalachian hosted a special foreign guest from the country up north known as the Dominion of Canada. In our timeline, the K1a Northerns never operated in the States, but in the Steamounk period, things were different, and for the better for 3101.

2020-01-14_180542.jpg

2020-01-14_180609.jpg

2020-01-14_180737.jpg

2020-01-14_180917.jpg

The Levi & Appalachian hosted a special foreign guest from the country up north known as the Dominion of Canada. In our timeline, the K1a Northerns never operated in the States, but in the Steamounk period, things were different, and for the better for 3101.

2020-01-14_180542.jpg

2020-01-14_180609.jpg

2020-01-14_180737.jpg

2020-01-14_180917.jpg

Man, that K1a just looks fantastic. Sure wish I could just position bogeys without the use of GMAX or any other program...

NoobMountain & Western (a wholly owned subsidiary of Levi & Appalachian RR) specializes in coal hauling from the eastern slopes of the Appalachians to Cincinnati industries as well as supplying the railroad's own needs.

#1707 & #1770 haul 50 X 55ton hoppers across northeastern Kentucky.

:D

Last edited:
Back