Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Does anyone know where ANl's GE turbines are? I know they were included in the release when he announced it a little while ago in his retirement thread, but nothings surfaced as to who is hosting them, if he allows anyone to that is. Knowing they can now be shared via email, does anyone have the Veranda, carbody turbines, and fuel tenders that they could send to me?

Ten characters that suggest you PM me.

9d8310aef898344f0c9b1eae108c1ca9.jpg

Mid-day freight at Sherman hill

Central Pacific Piute and Carson. Hip hip Hurrah! Hip hip Hurrah! Hip hip Hurrah!

Edit: Are you considering doing the #8 Nevada, #9 Utah, #10 Humboldt, #13 Hercules, #14 Oneonta, and the #15 Washoe? They were all Danforth 2-6-0's. #s 8-10 were built in 7/65 but the #s 13-15 were built the same time as the #18 Piute and #19 Carson in 12/65. All had the same size drivers and cylinders.

Last edited:
In my route's alt. history war is coming to the shores of the US. Here you one of the first USN rail artillery batteries leaving the Von Falck Armaments factory in Norwood Ohio bound for a top secret location somewhere along the east coast.

Dave

Central Pacific Piute and Carson. Hip hip Hurrah! Hip hip Hurrah! Hip hip Hurrah!

Edit: Are you considering doing the #8 Nevada, #9 Utah, #10 Humboldt, #13 Hercules, #14 Oneonta, and the #15 Washoe? They were all Danforth 2-6-0's. #s 8-10 were built in 7/65 but the #s 13-15 were built the same time as the #18 Piute and #19 Carson in 12/65. All had the same size drivers and cylinders.
Paiute and Carson were the first 18 and 19. These are the second, Stevens locos (note the air brakes, Stevens domes, and valve gear). They were built in the early '80s as I recall. I would like to do more CP in time...once I have the rest of the number set I can finalize the rest of the Stevens 4-6-0s for release. Other projects will have to depend on what's available, but my next CP/V&T locos are most likely to be 173 and her clones.

Paiute and Carson were the first 18 and 19. These are the second, Stevens locos (note the air brakes, Stevens domes, and valve gear). They were built in the early '80s as I recall. I would like to do more CP in time...once I have the rest of the number set I can finalize the rest of the Stevens 4-6-0s for release. Other projects will have to depend on what's available, but my next CP/V&T locos are most likely to be 173 and her clones.

Oh, I should have known that, given that you've stated several times that you were working on Stevens locos.

Back