Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

So first you violate his EULA as stated in the config file of his assets, and then you complain about how you need to then abide by the original creator’s wishes? Wow dude, get off the high horse there and have a bit of class...

So first you violate his EULA as stated in the config file of his assets, and then you complain about how you need to then abide by the original creator’s wishes? Wow dude, get off the high horse there and have a bit of class...

That's what I'm doing right now. And in any case, I'm not good at detecting sarcasm...

Trainz Forge was offered ANL's models to fix, update and release them to the public on our site, so we have had his full co-operation. Calling him 'stingy' despite the fact he (as the copyright holder of the models since HE built them) is just plain absurd. Just because an item is Freeware, that still doesn't give anyone permission to release reskins of them elsewhere willy-nilly without first asking. It just doesn't work that way.

Tim

Look, my head was in the clouds about that, and I swear after I take them down, I won't upload any more variations of his work anymore. Now, can we just put this thing behind us already and just forgive me already?!?

Kiowa Country Cattle Drive

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Loading at Bullock Ranch

Shuffling loaded cars to the rear at Cooperton Junction

Clinton River

Loading at Bush Ranch

Red River

Approaching the Lazy T

Kiowa Country Cattle Drive Cont.

Loading at the Lazy T Ranch

Civilization

Chelsie River

Nothing but miles and miles of nothing but miles and miles

Unloading at Armco Packing

Unloading the second half

And repeat

:wave:

re post #4988 Rail4Pete

Thanks for the compliment Pierre. Are you still working on your route ?.

Cheers, Ken
Nice shot here again !
Well, my route is on hold since a year or so. I sometimes put a house or two, but that is not significant. When I sit at my PC at the end of the day, I am too tired and I fall asleep..... In the last couple of weeks,I have been working on it much more than usual....hopefuly this will continue for awhile . My older son is getting into the teenager phase so I want to stay available for him....I bought him an airbrush an a truck model kit and we both spend time on this hobby from time to time (this is another reason why my route is not progressing much
Regards,
Pierre

gdennish - making Trainz a little weirder. :confused:

:hehe:
Haha nice! I made those Halloween assets years ago but am in the process of uploading my old content to the DLS. All of those were joke assets I made for fun right before Halloween! Try loading the Tankers at night time, you should see a funny surprise!

Haha nice! I made those Halloween assets years ago but am in the process of uploading my old content to the DLS. All of those were joke assets I made for fun right before Halloween! Try loading the Tankers at night time, you should see a funny surprise!

Well all I can say is it is spooktacular! Thanks! Certainly the most innovative smoke effects I've seen since TheCowboy's UP 9000 sparks. :D

Back