Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

2021-03-13-205319.jpg

Steam on the Apalachee Central RR during the early 1950s.

View from the south of the town of Bolivar, Apalachee. USA.

View over the Yahoola River from a northern vantage point looking at downtown Bolivar a prosperous railroad town in the mythical State of Apalachee, USA. (Somewhere north of Georgia, south of Tennessee and west of the Carolinas.)

Don49plm...That's a beautiful scene there of the valley. You must have used DEM, or you got some serious surveyor skills to carve out those mountains by hand.

PRR S2 turbine

I order to do that I'd pretty much have to build a entirely new engine, which would be about 4 or so months of constant work. So.... no.

And yes, a long time ago I made a PRR S2 turbine. It is. Without a doubt. Hot. Garbage. I'm surprised people still have it today, granted I'm sure no one uses it on a regular basis considering how many flaws it has. Here's a comparison between my PRR S2 and my current work, the SP GS-2, hard to believe how much I've come.

NDxoi4a.jpg
where do i get this turbine? if it's anywhere it's probably in your files. it's really good and i would love to have it!

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say you'll never get that version. You'll just have to wait for one that's nicer, more detailed and has more features. Darn

Back