Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

That S&A "Pacific"? Yes, it's on the Download Station. It's one of Ben Neal's gems that I modified to work in TS12 (also works in T:ANE and TRS19). Search for locomotives with "philskene" as the author. The "Atlantic" is K&L payware.

The control layout? It's the TRS19 HUD. Some don't like the zombie face in the bottom left of the screen. I'd like an option of toggling on/off some of the displays, like the face and the gradient profile.

Some of the screen shotz are screen grabs from videos that I uploaded to youtube. This is the one with the S&A:

TRS19%20InnterKohnNecktion_09.jpg

TRS19%20InnterKohnNecktion_10.jpg

TRS19%20InnterKohnNecktion_11.jpg

TRS19%20InnterKohnNecktion_12.jpg

Phil

That S&A "Pacific"? Yes, it's on the Download Station. It's one of Ben Neal's gems that I modified to work in TS12 (also works in T:ANE and TRS19). Search for locomotives with "philskene" as the author. The "Atlantic" is K&L payware.

The control layout? It's the TRS19 HUD. Some don't like the zombie face in the bottom left of the screen. I'd like an option of toggling on/off some of the displays, like the face and the gradient profile.

Some of the screen shotz are screen grabs from videos that I uploaded to youtube. This is the one with the S&A:

Thanks for the info. Downloaded the S&A unit just now. Great video!

Mr. Paul Weiser created a homemade model of the famous NYNH&H Class I-5 "Hudson" streamlined steam a few years ago. This gem is on the DLS, but IMO, it is a little underrated. Ten were built exactly to specification for the New Haven by Baldwin. They were no different than any other streamlined steam passenger loco, but the I-5's were unique in that they were shrouded straight out of the factory. Suffice to say, these beauties of streamliners died young before any of them could be spared the scrapper's torch.
2r70k1s.jpg

10fzyno.jpg

2d6oe4k.jpg

2r3jsj4.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just some screenshots I took from my modified version of the Indiana Western route,changed the track and ballast to the TRS2019 PBR and height mapped ones along with changing a lot of the other textures (Non-height mapped ones.) to the TRS2019 ones,probably forgot some of the old textures though.

when the railroad decided the lighter rail was not enough to fully support the weight of the later steam engines such as this massive 1925 4-8-4 Lima Locomotive Works Northern, the crew went straight to work on replacing the rails to 115 pounds and going ahead with the addition of the second track, because the heavy steam train traffic on single track meant more sidings can cause problems later on.

Last edited:
Is that an unreleased layout Smyers? its looking rather nice.

Thanks, BNSF9812. Unreleased yes. I have a ways to go on that one. But there's a much smaller route that's coming along pretty well. Same urban switching theme...

qM9lEF3.jpg

Best,
smyers

I have a folder named Trainz Screenshots, and I place all great photos inside it, and I play it as a slideshow when I am bored ... it is chock full of Smyers screenshots

... it is chock full of Smyers screenshots

Thanks, cascaderailroad. I guess I do sorta the same thing as there are so many great screenshot artists here, like Felix_g, Ekankal, and of course my 'ol pal Claus just to name a few...

7oliU4b.jpg

Bset,
smyers

Many thanks to Felix_g for the road stripes (and other accessories). What a difference they make!

d6Cg90J.jpg

Best,
smyers

Back