Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

can stop making reskins in someone Elses name because I NEVER made that and I never will.

I hear ya, brother! I mean, WHO THE HELL THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO MASQUERADE A READING T-1 AS A C&O GREENBRIER?! I mean, this is BEYOND the "Bachmann Curse" territory!"

Look what he's done to S301 (Sir Thomas Mitchell)...... over and over again. As a proud Victorian it's sacrilege. It's screenshot pollution.
In case anyone forgot, this is what it really looks like. Yes....it's Australian and proudly built at the Newport Workshops in Melbourne and streamlined in 1937 to go with the new Spirit of Progress coaches
aae9cb8859c785ddbfb7bafeb18918a1.jpg

Cheers
Graeme.

Last edited:
It's a sunny day in the desert as 3985 rolls a 4000 ton freight upgrade, and 836 speeds the passenger train at 70 MPH:
enhance

enhance

He also said Leeferr and Steve skinned Ben Neal's N&W J. :eek:

That's not the only thing he has done, BillVu on Youtube (his channel name is Bill 37972 and for some reason made a second channel named Bill37973) has videos showing off his reskins and he puts "K&L Trainz Promo" in the title even though they are NOT K&L Trainz products.

And looking on Google: "Promotion refers to raising customer awareness of a product or brand, generating sales, and creating brand loyalty.", even though they aren't even available...

(This is not a Youtube problem, it's a Trainz problem, also i'm not being mean, i'm telling everyone what he is doing.)

Last edited:
That's not the only thing he has done, BillVu on Youtube (his channel name is Bill 37972 and for some reason made a second channel named Bill37973) has videos showing off his reskins and he puts "K&L Trainz Promo" in the title even though they are NOT K&L Trainz products.

And looking on Google: "Promotion refers to raising customer awareness of a product or brand, generating sales, and creating brand loyalty.", even though they aren't even available...

(This is not a Youtube problem, it's a Trainz problem, also i'm not being mean, i'm telling everyone what he is doing.)
Isn't this technically copyright infringement?

Southern Ps-4 #1380 Ready to Journey

PRR K4s #3768, NYC Dreyfuss Hudsons, Frisco 1015 Ready To Journey

CPR K1a 4-8-4 #3100 left side view New Update! by stevelerro

CPR 0-8-0 #6940 right side view New Update! by stevelerro

CPR 2-8-0 left side view New Update! by stevelerro

D&RGW L-105 Challenger New Update! by stevelerro

Dude, Steve Lerro didn't make these: i bet most here would agree that saying that he made them isn't right, probably because we've told you already. I really don't care if you post reskins or not, to be honest, but just don't use other people's names in your work when it's obviously not their work.

Unbeknownst to most, the Union Pacific did own streamlined steam locomotives. These engines however were unpopular and unsuccessful in passenger service compared to the M-10000 streamliners that came in around the same time.

But...

What if it was the other way around? The Union Pacific finds their shrouded engines are highly successful in drawing profits, and expands it's steam streamliner fleet with new locomotives based on the high speed Milwaukee Road class F7's, also known as "Hiawatha's" due to the namesake train in which they where designed to pull.

Here we see a Union Pacific Hudson leading a consist over the mainline, Circa 1940.

ee5dce7f987662e2876ca223ec320969.jpg

ccea3949deb2ef433887193bd85d40c2.jpg

?!?!?!? :eek::eek:
I NEVER knew the Union Pacific had streamlines!

Now that I think about it, UP was very Great Western, using traditional locomotive appearance(a.k.a non streamlined), rather than the fancy streamlined bodies like, New York Central, for example, was using.

Back