Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

TBS-St.-Clair-0-10-0T.jpg

That's nice looking! Did you guys make that?
Did you make "What" ... "What" are your referring to ?

Oh "That"

Dat' ting' over dare, wit' da' guys across da' street ... Did you take care of dat' ting' ... about da' guy ... You know da' guy ? Oh Yah' ... We took care of dat' ting' dare'!

Last edited:
That's nice looking! Did you guys make that?

Hum, since he can't be talking about my shots he must be talking about DeadPoolMX55's screenie.

I'm guessing he might be talking about the route shown (https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?101911-Routes-by-Deadpool-(large-shots)/page67) but he could be talking about the locomotive (gawpo50's?) or maybe the shed on the right. Personally I'm interested in the telegraph poles. :)

That track is interesting too, though.:hehe:

Edit: Oh, wow I just noticed. I think he might be talking about that fancy banner in DP's signature.

Last edited:
Curious about the content pack. They list two dependencies that do not seem to be on their Dependencies page. Do you know where they might be located?

The following non DLS dependencies are required but not included
  • LilB's Sound Effects Library V1.15: kuid2:103021:100444:6

• LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.7: kuid2:103021:100525:21

Last edited:
Curious about the content pack. They list two dependencies that do not seem to be on their Dependencies page. Do you know where they might be located?

The following non DLS dependencies are required but not included
  • LilB's Sound Effects Library V1.15: kuid2:103021:100444:6

• LilB's Script Library v1.4.5.7: kuid2:103021:100525:21

Download K&Ls Polar Express Freeware as that as the latest lilb script

Foreign American Steam appears on another Railroad.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Earlier seen at the mine loading some dump gondola cars, now this Illinois Central Steam engine de-couples from them to top the tender off with more coal and water on the tracks belonging to the Tidewater Western Railroad.

Ashland-Central-V2-RRP%2C-a-2006-map-in-TANE.-Mike-Ferrel%27s-old-route-with-a-few-mods-I-made..jpg

Ashland-Central-V2-RRP%2C-a-2006-map-in-TANE.-Mike-Ferrel%27s-old-route-with-a-few-mods-I-made..jpg

Coal hauling in the Appalachians.

Except for K&L's PRR I1sa 2-10-0 hippo and hoppers all the running stock and probably most of the scenery is all vintage TRS04 and 06 content with config changes and texture tweeks to make it show up in TANE. Leeferr's old Ashland Central V2 route (TB ver2.4) with a few mods I made and few repaints here and there.

Not the photo realism displayed in a lot of the recent posts but I enjoy working on and running it. I have to thank Normhart for some screen shots and comments some time ago pointing out this little gem of a route. I think someone has updated a later version of Mike's route for TANE.

Bob Pearson

southernized 2-10-0 engine crossing a timber trestle bridge.

speaking of the 2-10-0, several of her sisters with a centered headlight has been ordered from the Baldwin Locomotive Works in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which includes the 515 which was recently completed undergoes some testing before going into service.

Last edited:
I have to thank Normhart for some screen shots and comments some time ago pointing out this little gem of a route.
Bob Pearson

You're very welcome Bob. :)

I've been playing with and having fun updating leeferr's Ashland Central System and Ashland Central System V2 for quite awhile now. I just recently really focused on ACS V2

And yes this is the same route that Bob posted screenies of above. I've replaced the track with pencil42's track (except the duel gauge stuff), replaced all the trees with rmm's sosna trees (except the willows), and I'm going through and adding jvc's grass.

I'm primarily focusing on the standard gauge Mainline for now but I occasionally get distracted by the narrow gauge segments. :D

That's quite a collection of EBT rolling stock you have Bob, I had no idea there was so much available.

Edit: Bob did you swap out the MB dual track for MAN dual track? I thought about that but the switch nightmare was too frustrating and besides the MB track comes in NG24, NG30, and NG36 which is tempting since there are three narrow gauge railroads on the route. :D

Last edited:
You're very welcome Bob. :)...
That's quite a collection of EBT rolling stock you have Bob, I had no idea there was so much available.
The pics look great. Definitely a west coast look to it now.

Yes there is some EBT equipment available - though most of it is getting old by todays Trainz standards. Some are my own repaints of OP's work. The EBT hoppers are by Randal White aka whitepass. The 0-6-0 is Mike Ferrell's generic version of his MA & PA 0-6-0. I repainted and modified it for EBT's sg locos nos 3 and 6. Except for the alligator cross head it's not a bad fit for the no 3. I got Mike's permission to modify the model quite a bit so one version runs on the ng spline of the 3 rail dg track but looks like it's on the sg track. In this configuration it handles ng railcars just like the real no 3 and 6 did on EBT's dg track in Mt Union, PA. That's the one you see in the pics above. Keeping EBT's 3 rail track definitely complicated this unique operating feature.

Bob did you swap out the MB dual track for MAN dual track? I thought about that but the switch nightmare was too frustrating and besides the MB track comes in NG24, NG30, and NG36 which is tempting since there are three narrow gauge railroads on the route. :D
No, I swapped it out for my own dual gauge track. I made it for the EBT layout I started a long time ago. EBT's yards and industrial track in MT Union, PA had miles of the stuff on the ground. Yes, there are a lot of dg turnouts in Mt Union where both gauges are switched and others where only 1 gauge is switched plus the normal ng and sg turnouts.

I have a set of track splines I use that are similar to Max Nelson's MAN6 except I have no 4 rail version. Max and I exchanged a number of emails way back and I made my own versions with my own mesh. I added fill (embankments) to the ng track splines I use outside the yards on the EBT. I use those a lot.

The dg turnouts are controlled using 2 switchstands but one is a "slave" that's controlled thru a junction link (a scripted scenery asset) <kuid:122381:10003> by Mitzi. Description says it links two junctions that will be switched together as one unit. Both the "slave" switchstand and junction link "cube" are visible only in Surveyor, so it looks and works right in Driver - you only have to work with 1 switch stand. The stands are elvenor's that I've cloned and modified for use on my EBT layout. EBT used a different type but I like them and I think of Max when I see them.

Bob Pearson

With the fog hanging in the air, the 293 shows its power as it thunders down the tracks with a coal drag.

Back