Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

I saw these 2 Trainz screenshots of Daylight on Facebook, and I was wondering... Does anybody knowsif this engine and consist are private models, or if they're available somewhere to download?

They'll be released. There's just a few more things he needs to get straightened out on some of his models, and then he needs to get some licensing agreement from Union Pacific next month, but once he has everything the way he wants, they'll be released on the Backshop. But for now, they remain private.
But he found the workload for the Daylights. He's made GS-2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, and 64s in several variations. The Daylight coaches are also made by him to match the Daylight locomotives. (God, he might kill me for saying this...)

Last edited:
They'll be released. There's just a few more things he needs to get straightened out on some of his models, and then he needs to get some licensing agreement from Union Pacific next month, but once he has everything the way he wants, they'll be released on the Backshop. But for now, they remain private.
But he found the workload for the Daylights. He's made GS-2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, and 64s in several variations. The Daylight coaches are also made by him to match the Daylight locomotives. (God, he might kill me for saying this...)

Okay. Thanks for the heads-up. This now makes it 2 models for me to look forward to, along with his "Casey Jones" engine, and to add to my anticipations, the Strasburg Railroad route.

Last edited:
The first rays of sunlight light up the sky like a fireworks show as Train No. 2 trundles across Bridge 13A:
FAB1DFE8C26DDFB5B87A49FDD49DA9CBC8A4B8A1

After passing the speed-restricted trestle, the engineer can pick up the pace, however:
E836CA30291A705D4C5AD0EB4790AD6CB563F6E3

By the time we leave Merced Falls, morning has truly broken.
D6AF250D3447BECE54B9D6EED442D385F22AC05F

Hey trainboi1! I know you have been working on the YVRR route for awhile. Are you going to be able to release your version of the route along with your lovely locomotives?

:D

Norm, I think trainboi1 said earlier that he would include his new and updated YVRR steamers in the next big release at Trainz Forge. Anyway, did you know/have you seen my CP Moguls on my freeware thread? Feel free to take a look if you like.

I actually handed off the route to Jackson recently to work on improving it because that allows me more time to work purely on equipment and structures. I won't be rebuilding most of the structures, since Ben Dorsey's are more than sufficient (I am mostly replacing the stock because it looks awkward running with more modern models, and having built Harriman archroofs and wide-vestibule wood cars before, I cannot deal with his passenger car models), but we do still need the oil tank, and the Bagby hotel. I may also build a new version of Bridge 29A to reduce the grade between bridges 29A and 30A. I've stalled there a couple times, what with the full summer-length passenger trains...
AE5A99B104CB32E2C183401B370959367D538481

Back