Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

How DO you do that EricMP? I realize that low sun angles and shadows can help enhance color, but I can't make my trainz have anywhere NEAR that color saturation!

cmoehrle:
This made me think of a segment from a VHS tape I saw as a kid (I think it was called I Love Toy Trains?) where they had dinosaur figures placed around an O-gauge layout and riding around in gondola cars. I remember that VHS tape was one of the ones that got me interested in model railroading along with Pentrex's Sierra Pacific Lines VHS. Good memories...

Indeed it was ILTT. I remember only getting the Music Video and "Oh No!" blooper reel.

post-processing is your friend

Indeed. I use a saturation multiplier of 1.2, among other settings:

[FONT=&quot]
LNBl4Gg.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
XArUaTP.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
636pAPN.png
[/FONT]

Thanks EricMP, I am guessing that is not with Irfanview. :hehe: Philskene, your screenshots and videos always look great as well!

Forester1:
Not Infranview, just the TRS2019 post-processing settings (Accessible from the top menu bar of the launcher, under Developer -> Post-Processing Settings). :wave:

Philskene:
Very nice shot! :Y: I love all the details you fit into your layouts.

EricMP, my Launcher does not appear to have that setting? Is that something that has to be turned on? Under developer I have: New content, Rebuild Database, Show Logs, Clear Logs, Show Profiler, Clear Profiler, Open Shader Editor, and Open TCCP Project List.

EricMP, my Launcher does not appear to have that setting? Is that something that has to be turned on? Under developer I have: New content, Rebuild Database, Show Logs, Clear Logs, Show Profiler, Clear Profiler, Open Shader Editor, and Open TCCP Project List.

Go under Trainz Settings, go to the dev tab and enable advanced debug tools.

Thank you! Odd way to get there. I have checked it but suppose it doesn't show before restart? That will be after the curent set of non-FCT downloads. Maybe tomorrow! :p

Timber Ridge Standard Gauge Route - action at the Decker Transfer Point, where goods are switched from narrow gauge to standard gauge. [Slight adjustments from the original route]

iu4eBino_o.jpg

Here we have the L&A #67 coming into Beattyville about 2 minutes early. Not bad for such a rainy day. The crew of #192 are just 15 minutes behind. The good news is it looks like the weather might be breaking.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

These bullet nosed mountain class locomotives are the pride of the L&A passenger trains and they can handle the steep grades and still hold speed.

The crew of #192 meets #67 a heavy mixed freight heading north. With war on the horizon freight traffic is getting heavier all the time.

Here's a surprise, #192 is passing an extra coal drag heading north. The crew is guessing dispatch must have snuck in this train behind #67. Yep, the traffic is really picking up.

Dave

speedracer72: Gotcha. That looks like a good route for the Texas and Pacific and other western railroads.

Otherwise, here's the American Freedom Train.

Back