Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just paying a little homage to Bill Darnaby, the mastermind behind the Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinnati & St. Louis, better known as "The Maumee Route." That fictional road also inspired my signature fictional RR for Trainz, the Ann Arbor, Chicago & Western, better known as "The Concordia Route."

Think I nailed the 4-8-2's perfectly, don't ya think?

Busy morning here in Norwood as the hostlers are getting the locomotive ready for their crews.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

716 is in the lube house getting ready to head to the yards to get her train for the day.

Even by L&A standards 1813 is an ancient M1 but she still handles heavy local freight. Here she is backing down the main to the yards to pick up a long line of both loaded and empty boxcars heading to the Von Falcks Armaments'.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

I order to do that I'd pretty much have to build a entirely new engine, which would be about 4 or so months of constant work. So.... no.

And yes, a long time ago I made a PRR S2 turbine. It is. Without a doubt. Hot. Garbage. I'm surprised people still have it today, granted I'm sure no one uses it on a regular basis considering how many flaws it has. Here's a comparison between my PRR S2 and my current work, the SP GS-2, hard to believe how much I've come.

NDxoi4a.jpg

Do you still have the PRR S-2? If so can you send me to the place to download it? I have been looking for one for forever and you're the only person who seems to have one.

Last edited:
Daylighttrain,
Excellent FEF shots. I love the detail presented.

The second shot, of the rusted FEF is simply amazing! :cool: X-838 is going to need some shed work.

Thanks for posting.

Heinrich505

Back