Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Hey! A little respect please.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

As for bugs, I'm not seeing any.

Sorry about that. I was meant to say the link on the website says it's out of commission.

Sorry about that. I was meant to say the link on the website says it's out of commission.

No worries, I got mine very early this morning Pacific Time and I guess I got lucky cause I haven't had any problems. They'll get it sorted out in time, meanwhile play with the 10 other locomotives they released today. :D

Well, this is just pleasant! The moment the ATSF 2900 series northern comes out, it's plagued with bugs! Please hurry and fix it already, man!

The bugs were not there in beta testing so we couldnt have forseen them in the final release. This is a freeware northern, a project that normally wouldnt be free. Give me time to fix the errors.

Great shots norm. Glad you dont have bugs and are enjoying it.

The bugs were not there in beta testing so we couldnt have forseen them in the final release. This is a freeware northern, a project that normally wouldnt be free. Give me time to fix the errors.

Great shots norm. Glad you dont have bugs and are enjoying it.

Take as much time as you need.

It is rare for any steam engine of the former legendary Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad to migrate to the southern state of Georgia as the 2926 did as it was seen rumbling through the downtown district with a empty coal train which is on the way to the mine on the Tidewater Western Railroad's tracks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nice shots Norm. May I ask where did those coaches come from?

Repaint by fourteen on the DLS. Original models (CPR & VIA) by austin316hockey.

<kuid:327871:101337> ATSF Bud Observation Dome
<kuid:327871:101352> ATSF Bud Lounge Car
<kuid:327871:101336> ATSF Budd Railway Post Office
<kuid:327871:101335> ATSF Budd Dome Buffet Coach
<kuid:327871:101334> ATSF Bud Dining Car
<kuid:327871:101333> ATSF Budd Coach
<kuid:327871:101340> ATSF Bud Sleeping Car
<kuid:327871:101332> ATSF Budd Baggage car

:D

Last edited:
You can't leave 4449 behind. She is the pride of the Espee Daylight fleet! Will definitely buy when the pack is released.
Do you plan to do 4449 painted for the American Freedom Train?

Last edited:
Back