Page 397 of 399 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399 LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 5977

Thread: Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

How DO you do that EricMP? I realize that low sun angles and shadows can help enhance color, but I can't make my trainz have anywhere NEAR that color saturation!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

post-processing is your friend

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ericmp View Post
    cmoehrle:
    This made me think of a segment from a VHS tape I saw as a kid (I think it was called I Love Toy Trains?) where they had dinosaur figures placed around an O-gauge layout and riding around in gondola cars. I remember that VHS tape was one of the ones that got me interested in model railroading along with Pentrex's Sierra Pacific Lines VHS. Good memories...
    Indeed it was ILTT. I remember only getting the Music Video and "Oh No!" blooper reel.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2001trainz2010 View Post
    post-processing is your friend
    Indeed. I use a saturation multiplier of 1.2, among other settings:

Somewhere on the Cilie Oldphartz Railroad:

Thanks EricMP, I am guessing that is not with Irfanview. Philskene, your screenshots and videos always look great as well!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Forester1:
    Not Infranview, just the TRS2019 post-processing settings (Accessible from the top menu bar of the launcher, under Developer -> Post-Processing Settings).

Philskene:
    Very nice shot! I love all the details you fit into your layouts.

EricMP, my Launcher does not appear to have that setting? Is that something that has to be turned on? Under developer I have: New content, Rebuild Database, Show Logs, Clear Logs, Show Profiler, Clear Profiler, Open Shader Editor, and Open TCCP Project List.

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    EricMP, my Launcher does not appear to have that setting? Is that something that has to be turned on? Under developer I have: New content, Rebuild Database, Show Logs, Clear Logs, Show Profiler, Clear Profiler, Open Shader Editor, and Open TCCP Project List.
    Go under Trainz Settings, go to the dev tab and enable advanced debug tools.

Thank you! Odd way to get there. I have checked it but suppose it doesn't show before restart? That will be after the curent set of non-FCT downloads. Maybe tomorrow!

Lightbulb <kuid:44878:101671> Timber Ridge line std gauge 2021 june 8th version 3

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Timber Ridge Standard Gauge Route - action at the Decker Transfer Point, where goods are switched from narrow gauge to standard gauge. [Slight adjustments from the original route]

United States of America, Wisconsin (WI), Denmark

Here we have the L&A #67 coming into Beattyville about 2 minutes early. Not bad for such a rainy day. The crew of #192 are just 15 minutes behind. The good news is it looks like the weather might be breaking.

These bullet nosed mountain class locomotives are the pride of the L&A passenger trains and they can handle the steep grades and still hold speed.

The crew of #192 meets #67 a heavy mixed freight heading north. With war on the horizon freight traffic is getting heavier all the time.

Here's a surprise, #192 is passing an extra coal drag heading north. The crew is guessing dispatch must have snuck in this train behind #67. Yep, the traffic is really picking up.

Dave

Very nice shots everyone!

The Coast Daylight thunders across Elkhorn Slough: