Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Helper..

Bobcass_20120912_0019.jpg

No Dave they are not..They are from sirgibby kuid 47439:37180..I believe they are the same ones used in his Murchison Routes..By the way they are called acliff..I think they are kind of neat..

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and apoligize for the two posts I made on this thread this week. I went posting several screen shots from my TRS 2006 game without realizing only TRS 2009 and higher were allowed on here. I have deleted the images from the hosting site and have asked the moderators to remove the text from my posts as well. Until I upgrade to a newer version of Trainz I will refrain from posting on any threads.

Thanks,

Railfan722

A rare sight! It seems there is wreck on the NYC east of Cincinnati so the Ohio State Limited is using a detour through the L&A to New York City. If all goes well it may be a good acceptable alternative when the NYC main becomes fouled or beyond capacity due to the up coming war.

thai1on201209190002.jpg

*ker-snip*

[foameralert] Erm, quick question: how much money would it take to get you to release those gorgeuos S160s?!! :udrool::udrool::udrool::eek::confused::udrool::mop: [/foameralert]

EDIT: erm [awkwardmoment]: okay, so they're released. Show you what I get for going off all half-cocked and having a full-bore foamer alert! [/awkwardmoment'end']

Last edited:
Back