Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Steam Power..

Bobcass_20120826_0020.jpg

Cool to see the NM&W got their hands on a J class :cool:. May have to see if the buyers on the L&A can sweet talk / beg a J class away from the N&W too :eek:.

Dave

Hello,
Here are some shots from TRS2006 on a modified Horseshoe Curve route from the Download Station. I added the visitors center, more detailed track and scenery, animated people and a fence around the viewing area. In addition, I removed 1 out of the original 4 tracks and added a 1.75% gradient going westbound around the curve.

My train features two Colorado71 berkshire steam locomotives both the Nickel Plate Road #765 and Pere Marquette #1225 that are double heading west around Horseshoe Curve.

These jpg's are larger than average and I have been experiencing issues with photobucket and hope this screenshots show up on here with the links provided.

Screen_310.jpg

Screen_309.jpg

Screen_283.jpg

Screen_276.jpg

Screen_272.jpg

Screen_255.jpg

Screen_027.jpg

Last edited:
It is great to see all the very nice looking screenshots and custom routes featured in this thread.

Last edited:
Yes, Bill Klene was commissioned to do that auxilary tender for me to go with both my N&W "J" and of course my Nickel Plate Road #765. He did a great job on it and it and I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Here are several screen shots from Horseshoe Curve of the American Freedom Train with former Southern Pacific GS-4 #4449 on the head end going west. Although it was former READING Railway T1 #2101 that pulled the Freedom Train through this area I like the looks of the GS4 better in the Bicentennial colors.

Screen_000.jpg

Screen_052.jpg

Screen_075.jpg

Back