Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Tidewater

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Evilcrow,
Another fabulous shot! Your lighting and the angle of the shot make the details pop on the engine and passenger cars. You are capturing a special clarity. Very nicely done. :Y:

Heinrich505

re post #4914 Rail4Pete
Hello Pierre,

Original loco was by bdaneal of 'Subpar Productions-Downloads', but the locos in the screenshots (see below) are from the Trainz Italia site
at http://www.trainzitalia.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/343-rollins-pass-winter-1910/. They come with the route 'Rollins Pass Winter 1910 1'.
Note the differences between the locomotives. The modifications are by 'dennr' and 'crisger'. I have reskined for my own use, plus some of my own bodging!

Cheers, Ken

I'm only asking because for some reason the rolling stock folder keeps coming up as corrupted or invalid when I try to unzip it. Would it be possible for you to give me a copy?

hhodlen --

The problem I have with that particular zip file is that I can't download the entire file from the Trainz Italia site. I've tried several times and never had a successful full download. A download manager don't work either -- I suspect the Trainz Italia site isn't configured so that downloads will resume if they drop out.

Like you I'm at the point of giving up. Alternatively, is anybody will to share on a file hosting site? Or maybe just the steam locomotives plus tender?

Phil

Last edited:
hhodlen --

The problem I have with that particular zip file is that I can't download the entire file from the Trainz Italia site. I've tried several times and never had a successful full download. A download manager don't work either -- I suspect the Trainz Italia site isn't configured so that downloads will resume if they drop out.

Like you I'm at the point of giving up. Alternatively, is anybody will to share on a file hosting site? Or maybe just the steam locomotives plus tender?

Phil

Phil.....

Send me PM with what you need. I have an idea.......?

As a member of the RP Winter team I should have a copy of all of the final versions of the files for the route package. If You send me a PM and tell me exactly what you need I would be willing to post the file to my drop box. In the meantime I will contact another member of the team with whom I am in constant contact to tell him of the problem.

Paul :)

Hi Phil and all here, i have send Phil a link for the files needed. I will stand by to make sure it all works. I am sorry for the download issues. I just learned of this today and will discuss it with TrainzItlia Always free to contact me with any such issues in the future, and I will get you fixed up. We do plan a spring and summer version and have an accurate Mallet just made by Casey Bravel and an improved 300 to add to the assets soon. Also there may be some more detailed freight car sets.

again My apologies for the issues.

Chris Gerlach

Rollins Winter 1910
Team Lead

re posts #4922 Heinrich505
#4923 Rail4Pete
Thank you both for your kind comments.

re post # trainboi1
Such magnificent machines!

Tidewater

Cheers, evilcrow

Norm, those Y's look so nice, new, and shinny. The L&A's aren't quite as nice :hehe:.

Dave

They do, don't they? I was quite shocked when I finally got around to getting them running on TRS19 and took a close look at them. Very, very nice!

Re post #4931 Railwoodman

Thank you for the compliment Matt. Good to see your stuff as well.

Tidewater (with alterations)

Cheers, Ken.

Great shots! Maybe a silly question...where do you download the excursion service session for DBEV? Purchased the route and the excursion pack, but can't find the session.
TIA

Great shots! Maybe a silly question...where do you download the excursion service session for DBEV? Purchased the route and the excursion pack, but can't find the session.
TIA

So far as I know there was no session included by K&L. You will have to build your own. I've been working on one since yesterday :hehe:.

Last edited:
Back