FREE WARE SITE RELEASING AURAN BLUE COMET FOR FREE AURAN PLEASE BE ALERT

GDennish

Hey everyone. I have found a Site that has the Auran Blue Comet for Free. This is Highly ILLEGAL.

This site has a reputation for Illegal Content. I advise fo this site to be SHUT DOWN. AURAN i am wanting you to fix this. Ive tried what i can, but the Kid in charge of the website is being a idiot. Please Auran do what you can do.

Cheers

GDennish

Last edited:
Yes, I have witnessed this as well. We don't know if this kid is still active on the forums or he's not listening to us or our warnings, but I think he's a script kiddy/or just an idiot who doesn't know the difference between illegal and legal.

I don't think we can shut his site down, we can just ask him to remove the link and everything will be allright; But the lord knows he'll forget about it and put it back up again like the unruly person he is.

I would also like to say i HAVENT downloaded it. This site also hosts ILLLEGAL reskins without permission from the Author.

Cheers

GDennish

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention. You should have just contacted the helpdesk, now everybody knows where to get it!

Good news is even if anybody has download this you need a serial number to activate it. So it won't work after installed already on a computer. But yes good catch very illegal.

If it's the same one as previously, Zec may already be aware of it, as he did post in (and close) a thread about it not too long ago. (I should know, as another user had posted (perhaps inadvertently) the web address in response to a query from me).

It is still best to send such details directly to the helpdesk though.

Shane

Last edited:
The chances are, that after visiting and downloading from an unclean site, your computer will no longer work with all those worms and viruses that come with them. :hehe:

Back