Multiplayer Tips, Tricks, Fixes and Other Things

If you do a reinstall, make sure to delete everything. But also note, that TANE is supper finicky with MP. It's something I have had happen before with other routes and i dont recall how I fixed it, if I did.

Your best bet at "MP" in TANE, is just building a simple iPortal route and doing that with a few friends. Or looking into other sims with MP.

If you do a reinstall, make sure to delete everything. But also note, that TANE is supper finicky with MP. It's something I have had happen before with other routes and i dont recall how I fixed it, if I did.

Your best bet at "MP" in TANE, is just building a simple iPortal route and doing that with a few friends. Or looking into other sims with MP.

And THIS is the problem I have with this game. I bought this game after a very long hiatus from trainz because I like the community, love that a lot of stuff is freeware (even if it isn't the best) and it was hyped with the fact that it had MP. now I can understand if MP has a few problems, but when every single MP route breaks after 1 run and there is no way to fix it? it really "grinds my gears" to say the least. -_-

Yea, TANE is nice, TRS12's MP works for the most part. But as assets get updated for TANE they wont work in 12 anymore. I'll look into what I did to fix things and get back to you.

Back