Multiplayer Tips, Tricks, Fixes and Other Things

I give up I did every thing you said the the stuped thing stell wont work hell with it. I'm so mad with it this I been trying to get it working 100 times by now. You guys are going need to beta test it.

Last edited:
Once again dragon, with out know which error message your getting there is no way of helping you. Its like calling 911 but not saying what help you need. Do they send a fire truck cause your house is on fire? A cop because your getting robbed? An ambulance because you just cut your arm off with a band saw? Bomb squad cause you found a bomb in your mailbox? SWAT cause your being held hostage?
Not knowing exactly what's wrong means we can't say exactly what to do to help. What exact error message are you getting? Or what is the exact problem?

Sorry I haven't been on skype to help, what with work and power outages.

Last edited:
This one seen here:
dragonharh_20120706_0000.jpg

This is getting rader anoying Every time I clean up the route and find all the missing assts on DLS upload it and go to test it a get this thing every dam time this is the 3rd time I repeated this prosses. then I go and Wipe all installed assts and redownload it agen and more missing Kuids!! this is bull ship. Sorsly enofe already and work dam it. I'm about to lost me temper and throw my PC out the window. don't worry on skype I'mm just leave a massge for you after work I may do the same as well no worrys.

Hi dragonharh,

I would like to try and help sort your issues. I know I haven't got TS12, but I do understand how assets work.

Can I ask whether you used any assets that were either not built-in to the game, or available on the Download Station? (It is possible to use N3V payware, as this registers as built-in)

Shane

Apparently, there's a new version of the route available on the server that is not yet visible in CMP or on the DLS.

Oh, and dragonharh: You might want to learn how to spell.

Dragon\'s Pass V5.5 Muiltyplayer,<kuid2:375451:100010:4>

EDIT: There is at least one missing junction lever. Dragonharh, you might want to check all your crossovers and turnouts.

Last edited:
Hi dragonharh,

I would like to try and help sort your issues. I know I haven't got TS12, but I do understand how assets work.

Can I ask whether you used any assets that were either not built-in to the game, or available on the Download Station? (It is possible to use N3V payware, as this registers as built-in)

Shane

Stell haveing a hard time with it I deleted all unknown or missing assts I have updated it 20 times so far. Any help welcome

If you have enough disk space, try installing a second copy of TS12 (but this time, only import your route and session).

Check the dependencies shown and use the main version to remove the dependencies not shown as built-in or with a DS icon. (If you are using addon content like SnC, you will need to install this onto the fresh version as well).

Shane

I'm ahead of you there I did all that and stell keep getting the failed error. I just don't know why it wont work.

Now that is strange. It appears that Trainz does not think your route and session (or one of it's dependencies) are on the Download Station. Apart from N3V payware, have you used any other payware, or even an asset (say in a portal) that you had to download from elsewhere?

Shane

The other question then - are any of the assets modified (green triangle)? This can sometimes cause that error or a similar one.

Shane

Well all I can say is:
dragonharh_20120708_0002.jpg

After 999999999 trys to fix the thing... :sleep::n: Thanks Guys for your help!!

Note to the picky players: I'm not toching it, it stays as it is I do Not care if these a missing what ever It took a hell of I time just getting it to work. Not to be mean but I Done with this map.

Last edited:
Now Dragon, do other MP routes work for you? Did you upload every asset used in every asset on the route? Such as horn sounds for locomotives, wheels etc. Did you upload the route, and the session, then wait 24 to 48 hours to try playing it, or did you upload it then try right away. Your route and session has to be on the DLS for a minimum of 24 hours before you can play it. I don't know why it works that way, but I have found that it takes about that long before the game recognizes your route and on the DLS from the time you upload to the time you can play.

Lastly, for the love of trainz, please use Firefox or Chrome, they both have a spell checker.

yes the orthers do its just DP MP don't. my DPV4.0PH2 is't a MP route but it's the same track layout taken form the old V3.5.

Can I ask which route your multiplayer sessions are using? I cannot see any routes under the name of Dragons Pass on the Download Station (even when ticking the TS12 box)

Shane

Just an idea: Did you delete your local version of the route+session and download it from the DLS? That way it looses the "modified" flag, which might cause the problem you are having of it not being the same as the one on the DLS.

Ah - found it now. Not sure why that was not appearing when I looked yesterday.

In that case, I'm a bit baffled why the Dragon's Pass Multiplayer route is not working properly, unless it is indeed a dependency issue (and possibly one that is not being added to the kuid-table)

Shane

Ah - found it now. Not sure why that was not appearing when I looked yesterday.

In that case, I'm a bit baffled why the Dragon's Pass Multiplayer route is not working properly, unless it is indeed a dependency issue (and possibly one that is not being added to the kuid-table)

Shane
you and me both any I'm the bloody aurthor of it it worked in V2.0 but nothing after that. its almost saying I have to make a fully new map and forget it I tryed getting this limen working for a year i'm just "PO" about it.
V4.0 don't work
V6.0 has a error wend starting its just one thing after the next.

It may be worth working back through the versions and making a note of added content.

Also, redownload the route,session, and dependencies to make sure they are not flagged as modified.

Shane

Back