Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer Tips, Tricks, Fixes and Other Things

I agree with Alexslomin,s comments in general and would just like to add why can,t they keep us up to date about server downtime in the Forums or is that beyond their level of customer service?

United States of America, ky., madisonville

Quote Originally Posted by colourlight View Post
    I agree with Alexslomin,s comments in general and would just like to add why can,t they keep us up to date about server downtime in the Forums or is that beyond their level of customer service?
    some times they just go down,,, and nobday knows about it,, the severs i think are in the usa
    portal id: west yard
    user id ct_krogen

Blog Entries

You are correct there ct_krogen - in Houston,TX to be exact.

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

Blog Entries

This may be a little off
    I'v had so maney prolbems with multiplayer that makes my head spin i lost count of all the fixs iv tryed and stuff, Routes, bugs ,Errors, the list gos on. I think it hates me or something I have no luck with the dam thing.
    RCW is closed this account is sold to a new user

Blog Entries

Well dragon, lets try to figure them out. Ill see about messaging you on MSN as I see you use that service.

Blog Entries

i have skype i don't use msn anymore too much of a pane trying to tipe and play. My DP MP map is the worst for all the errors i tryed every thing to make it work i went as far as deleteing all but the built in assts and reinstalled both route and session with no luck. the dam thing just refuses to work. i'm out of ideas on this one. i did every thing right.

Blog Entries

Did you upload the route to the DLS? How about the Session? I know we played once on your route. You have to keep your route and session up to date on the DLS, and with each other.

If I so much as move a tree on MRL, I have to upload a new version of the route AND session. And just because you uploaded it some place else, dose not mean its uploaded for all to use. It MUST be on the DLS and ALL the content MUST be there too. Its also a good idea to have a clean install of TRS for building MP routes, or, in my case, playing them. I have a "clean" install of TRS on my computer that I use to pull down MP routes. That way any route that I might be working, such as MRL, wont show up as modified or faulty. If you make a change to a route, install it from a CDP, or built it your self, they tend to show up as "Locally Modified" in CMP. So I find its best to have an install that is just clean, not doing any thing other then running trains install.

But it might help if you divulged just what errors you are having.

Blog Entries

I always chack it over a few times and make shore the fixs work then upload them only to DLS but ones there on dls I test the session olny to get that bloody error and there no dam reason for it. I know the route and session work that work befor the upload. too maney bugs. thay need to update MP and fix the dam server or debug it mouthly. I'm trying to duel TRS mod as you sgusted and see if that works I was nere shore about 2 installmets of TRS on the same PC would screw up it even more but at that this point I see no orther chose.
    Last edited by dragonharh; July 3rd, 2012 at 09:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Just make sure to keep them in different locations, and not to get them mixed up as I have in the past. But still, with out know WHAT error your getting, there's no way of helping. There are a few errors you could be getting, and each one has their own fix. I may be at work right now, but you could hit me up on Skype, just dont get mad if I stop responding or flat out vanish.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JIb228 View Post
    Just make sure to keep them in different locations, and not to get them mixed up as I have in the past. But still, with out know WHAT error your getting, there's no way of helping. There are a few errors you could be getting, and each one has their own fix. I may be at work right now, but you could hit me up on Skype, just dont get mad if I stop responding or flat out vanish.
    Ture ones i install the DP MP onto the 2nd TRS its downloading all the assts now. Don't worry about drissapareing i'm use to it. you arn't the frist to do that on me its happened maney times.

Blog Entries

I give up I did every thing you said the the stuped thing stell wont work hell with it. I'm so mad with it this I been trying to get it working 100 times by now. You guys are going need to beta test it.
    Last edited by dragonharh; July 5th, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Blog Entries

Once again dragon, with out know which error message your getting there is no way of helping you. Its like calling 911 but not saying what help you need. Do they send a fire truck cause your house is on fire? A cop because your getting robbed? An ambulance because you just cut your arm off with a band saw? Bomb squad cause you found a bomb in your mailbox? SWAT cause your being held hostage?
    Not knowing exactly what's wrong means we can't say exactly what to do to help. What exact error message are you getting? Or what is the exact problem?

Sorry I haven't been on skype to help, what with work and power outages.
    Last edited by JIb228; July 5th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries

This one seen here:

This is getting rader anoying Every time I clean up the route and find all the missing assts on DLS upload it and go to test it a get this thing every dam time this is the 3rd time I repeated this prosses. then I go and Wipe all installed assts and redownload it agen and more missing Kuids!! this is bull ship. Sorsly enofe already and work dam it. I'm about to lost me temper and throw my PC out the window. don't worry on skype I'mm just leave a massge for you after work I may do the same as well no worrys.

Blog Entries

Hi dragonharh,

I would like to try and help sort your issues. I know I haven't got TS12, but I do understand how assets work.

Can I ask whether you used any assets that were either not built-in to the game, or available on the Download Station? (It is possible to use N3V payware, as this registers as built-in)

Shane
    Shane Turner
    Technical and DirectX Advisor - Not affiliated with N3V

My Forum -- PevSoft Tools -- Tutorial List (inc DirectX) -- My Utilities --TrainzTutorials.com

United States of America, Connecticut, Storrs

Apparently, there's a new version of the route available on the server that is not yet visible in CMP or on the DLS.

Oh, and dragonharh: You might want to learn how to spell.

Dragon\'s Pass V5.5 Muiltyplayer,<kuid2:375451:100010:4>

EDIT: There is at least one missing junction lever. Dragonharh, you might want to check all your crossovers and turnouts.
    Last edited by Scottbe8; July 6th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
    System Model: HP Pavilion dm4t-2100
    TS12SP1HF4, build 61388 (clean & dirty)