Clearance Sale

barryg

Hi guys. I received the latest newsletter which offers a warehouse clearance sale. Trainz 2010 is up for sale at $9.95. Not wishing to miss such a bargain (as i don't have 2010), i elected to purchase said item, and promptly 'Added to Cart'. The next screen that pops up is the purchase page which shows the item selected as $29.99.

Could some kind person enlighten me as to the correct price please. I don't want to - cannot - afford the higher price. I'm worried in case the sale goes through at the higher price :confused:

Regards Barryg

Hi guys. I received the latest newsletter which offers a warehouse clearance sale. Trainz 2010 is up for sale at $9.95. Not wishing to miss such a bargain (as i don't have 2010), i elected to purchase said item, and promptly 'Added to Cart'. The next screen that pops up is the purchase page which shows the item selected as $29.99.

Could some kind person enlighten me as to the correct price please. I don't want to - cannot - afford the higher price. I'm worried in case the sale goes through at the higher price :confused:

Regards Barryg

Hi Barry,

Nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you. :)

There's a click for voucher here right in the advertisement within the newsletter. Did you include the voucher? If not then you'll get regular price instead of the sale price.

John

Hi John. All is well thank you.

I can see only a voucher reference in the 2012 section of the newsletter. There is nothing pertaining to the 2010 clearance offer at all.

Regards Barry

I can confirm the anomaly as well.

I've just clicked through as well and found that it's reporting full price. Something's telling me the clearance sale has ended early.

Shane

I can confirm the anomaly as well.

I've just clicked through as well and found that it's reporting full price. Something's telling me the clearance sale has ended early.

Shane

It ended before the newsletter came out. :) I've seen this before. I wonder if they'll fix the link and continue the sale. I was going to send a copy of the newsletter to a friend of mine.

John

Hi All
As it's a public holiday in Australia today, I won't be able to inform the shop admin until tomorrow. However, if you can please send us a helpdesk ticket regarding this, I will be able to reply directly to you when we have a solution :) Please send the ticket to the 'orders and shop' department, so that I can find it.

Regards

The same happens if you try to take advantage of the "May Madness Sale" that was extended "into June". If you try to buy the "CONTZ Pack - Standard", that is advertized at $7.49, you'll be asked to shell out $14.99. And it is still June!

I submitted a request to the helpdesk regarding this. Fingers crossed it proves in our favour.

Regards Barry

Back