Attn N3V...What's happened to the TrainzDEV WIKI?

PEV

I am trying to get into the TrainzDEV WIKI and I am getting the following errors.
Code:
Warning: Parameter 2 to Parser::parse() expected to be a reference, value given in /var/www/html/External/online/mediaWiki/includes/StubObject.php on line 58

Fatal error: Call to a member function getCacheTime() on a non-object in /var/www/html/External/online/mediaWiki/includes/Article.php on line 3387

N3V, please fix this as I need to change references to my Trainz Tools.

Thanks

Zec,

Thanks for your prompt reply on this.

The link you provided is the same as the one I always use. That page works for me but nothing much else does.

I have changed my password, tried it from different computers (apple and PC) in different locations, and I still can't get past the opening page of the TrainzDEV wiki, plus a few parallel pages. As soon I try to go further I get the error messages.. nothing else on the page.

Same error messages in all cases.

When I'm not logged in I can get to the pages but obviously can't do the edits that I want.

Last edited:
Peter I just got the same error message.

Jusy to clarify I can access the wiki but trying to view the discussions tab or anything that requires login permissions I get the error you quoted after I successfully logged in and tried to access them.

Bob Pearson

I'm getting the error as well. Logging in and viewing the. Main page works, but not much else. Tested on my Android phone using It's default browser.

Peter

Bob and Peter,
Thanks for verifying the error. I was begining to think I was persona-non-grata..

My attempt to access a different page,

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/HowTo/Export_from_Blender

gives the identical error that Peter V obtained. I can get to the top level page cited in the link provided by Zec, but any attempt to get to a different page, whether by typing in the link in the URL bar, or by clicking on a link on the TrainzDEV main page, give the same error.

Is it out of order here, since TRS has migrated from the 2009 to the 2012 flavor. to suggest revisiting the overall layout of the WIKI pages? If asked, my suggestion would be to move the page to something more general, and use categories to differentiate pages which are particular to a specific Trainz version.

Later edit: As of about 16 hours later, I'm able to access any page.

ns

Last edited:
Zec,
Just a reminder that you need to be logged in and attempting to navigate around the Wiki to raise the errors mentioned above.

The errorrs are still occurring..

Thanks again

Last edited:
Bump... Hello N3V.. We need some help here. TrainzDEV Wiki is still not working when logged in.

Hi we are working on trying to resolve this issue though it is a pretty complicated situation due to it tying into everything else.

We are making progress on this, editing and logins have been fixed however we are still working on a couple of small issues. Currently clicking login at the top of the wiki page does not redirect as it should to the trainz online main page.

Login system has been fixed. If you find any issues with the wiki can you please post here so that we can look into it further.

All Working Now.. Thank you.

I've just done log-in, log-out, and a test edit of a page.. ALL WORKING... Thank you.

Back