.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Join 2Wayne.com and build routes!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN, Knoxville
    Posts
    725
     

    Default Join 2Wayne.com and build routes!!



    What we need from you in the email you send to me. Example of your work either on the DLS or sent to us via email or from a link at a file server.


    What are we looking for? People who are able to have fun and enjoy the process of creating realistic looking routes/sessions** and other things such as:


    - Real Routes
    - Fictional Routes
    - Switching Routes (small and big)
    - Coverage routes (long and short distance routes)
    - High attention to detail
    - Complete routes (with full scenery)
    - Complete Sidings (working factory's with loads and other working objects)
    - Ability to work on multiple tasks


    What’s in it for you? The ability to add blog posts to the site for recent updates on your progress, a progress bar to keep everyone on track as to where you are at. A custom signature with your name on it and a picture that you enjoy real or virtual! And the opportunity to get great custom re-paints of rolling stock and other great freeware items for the routes!


    If you are looking to join then please send an email to codywayne( at )gmail.com including some pictures and examples of your work you have done in the past or that you are working on now. We are looking for anyone that is willing to work with others when needed and to work alone at times. This will and should be fun and enjoyable, and we understand people have lives so you are not by all means required to do work 24/7.


    **(Your route/session downloads can be hosted on the DLS but they will also be hosted on 2wayne.com)
    **(No payware content will or should be included in them)

    If you are interested please email me, do not PM me! Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, California
    Posts
    3,128
     

    Default

    I can work on sessions if you like. My stuff is on the DLS.

    hert

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN, Knoxville
    Posts
    725
     

    Default

    Go ahead and send me a email if you could hert! Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of America, MI, Morenci
    Posts
    430
     

    Default

    I'm thinking about it, though I'm just starting to get in to route building. Only thing stopping me, I guess, is if custom content created for any routes I make is going to be able to be fixed to work for TS2010/TSMAC...? (just asking before I attempt an email and all that, perhaps)

    EDIT: Reason why I ask, even though I'm able to fix it myself is because if I manage to get my stuff on the DLS I don't want people to complain saying the locos, etc. need TS12 when I say it works for TS2010. So, I do pay high attention to getting detail done correctly.
    Last edited by HLJames; May 22nd, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN, Knoxville
    Posts
    725
     

    Default

    Not to sure really? I know i don't personally have the MAC versions just TS12! Do you plan on getting the TS2010 version?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of America, MI, Morenci
    Posts
    430
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Wayne View Post
    Not to sure really? I know i don't personally have the MAC versions just TS12! Do you plan on getting the TS2010 version?
    I actually use a Mac, but that version they say (and I know) is the same as TS2010. I do have some methods to make anything I make work for the PC versions.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    635
     

    Default

    I might let you host my route that I'm working on but not yet finished with. It is a fictional route that has a short main line that connects to numerous industries. I'll let you know when I get close to finishing the route.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN, Knoxville
    Posts
    725
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HLJames View Post
    I actually use a Mac, but that version they say (and I know) is the same as TS2010. I do have some methods to make anything I make work for the PC versions.
    If you can get them to work then that would be great!

    Quote Originally Posted by CattyPatty View Post
    I might let you host my route that I'm working on but not yet finished with. It is a fictional route that has a short main line that connects to numerous industries. I'll let you know when I get close to finishing the route.
    Sounds great just let me know!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of America, MI, Morenci
    Posts
    430
     

    Default

    So, I have a chance if I apply then?

    Oh, the routes I'm also working on is the Adrian and Blissfield (a HOG/DEM type of map has been sitting on the DLS since 2004, so it seems like it's needed plus the DCON is built-in to TS2010/TSMAC) and I'm also going to be soon beginning the southern part of the Ann Arbor Railroad and over time adding on to extend northward.

  10. #10

    Default

    I have some several routes on the works. I can reskin, create 3d objects, and other more. I am searching for people that knows how to create DEMs and how to put Google Images. Some of my work can be seen on the 3dsmax Gmax any other modelling program, show off your reskins and a few post on USA pics. Some of my work here
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3

    Cheers

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN, Knoxville
    Posts
    725
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HLJames View Post
    So, I have a chance if I apply then?

    Oh, the routes I'm also working on is the Adrian and Blissfield (a HOG/DEM type of map has been sitting on the DLS since 2004, so it seems like it's needed plus the DCON is built-in to TS2010/TSMAC) and I'm also going to be soon beginning the southern part of the Ann Arbor Railroad and over time adding on to extend northward.
    Yeah you have a chance to apply just send me a email to codywayne(at)gmail.com! And we can talk more that way. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ivantr View Post
    I have some several routes on the works. I can reskin, create 3d objects, and other more. I am searching for people that knows how to create DEMs and how to put Google Images. Some of my work can be seen on the 3dsmax Gmax any other modelling program, show off your reskins and a few post on USA pics. Some of my work here
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6809190&type=3

    Cheers
    Hey ivan! Glad to see your interested in joining! If you want go ahead and email me and we can't talk more that way sir! codywayne(at)gmail.com! Thanks!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of America, MI, Morenci
    Posts
    430
     

    Default

    Sent you a email, hoping it goes well.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sylva, N.C., United States of America
    Posts
    122
     

    Default Interest

    I would definitely be interested, I have one route in progress that I think would be worthy of your site, plus it needs a loving home.
    Railfanning the mountains of N.C. for 20 years.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,425
    Blog Entries
    2
     

    Default

    Hey 2Wayne, I'd love to become a member but just a question. You're obviously an East-Coast Fan, but I am kinda partial to my Warbonnet's over on the west coast, but then i also like Norfolk Southern and CSXT. Is it region-specific or time-specific, or even prototypicality-specific? (as in operation-wise, not place-wise)

    Jamie



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN, Knoxville
    Posts
    725
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H222 View Post
    Hey 2Wayne, I'd love to become a member but just a question. You're obviously an East-Coast Fan, but I am kinda partial to my Warbonnet's over on the west coast, but then i also like Norfolk Southern and CSXT. Is it region-specific or time-specific, or even prototypicality-specific? (as in operation-wise, not place-wise)

    Jamie
    If you are building the routes it can be at any time you want it to be, I would just like for it to be based off a realistic era. I don't care if its steam to the modern day diesel. I just want them to be realistic looking routes, but still fun and enjoyable by everyone! Send me an email if you could sir!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •