Mosti - Balezino Russian route multiplayer. Join for play!

alexslomin

I will start the 3rd version of the Trainz multiplayer session for build-in Mosti-Balezino.
It is a right-hand route with main and minor lines.
The main line is electrificated and has 2-side railways. It is 40 km length.
The minor line begins from the middle of the main, has one railway and is not electrificated. 17 km length.

There are 44 active locomotives, included express-passengers, local-passengers, and a lot of goods trains and yard local locomotives.
There are only russian objects in this route.

If someone want to drive on the russian railway, you can join to my session. Or start managing yourself.
You are welcome.
Let's try to play together on this compact route.

P.S.: Download Station objects are:
Route: Mosti - Balezino Official (R) MP
Session: Mosti - Balezino (R) multiplayer 3

Last edited:
How come when i enter "Mosti - Balezino Official (R) MP" into the DLC search it doesnt find anything?

How come when i enter "Mosti - Balezino Official (R) MP" into the DLC search it doesnt find anything?

Dmetrey,
I have found the the new version of this multiplayer route + session.
Try to search by key "Mosti" in "Layouts" category of DLC. Do not forget to set radio-button to the "Title".
The same key "Mosti" has a new session. Download the session too.

whole layout's name is : Mosti -Balezino® v3.1 TrainzUP Official MP. It is uploaded on 7th June, 2012.
It is possible, that you typed "(R)" characters in the search keyword, but the name has one special single-character instead - "®".

When I have downloaded layout and session the game asked me to download some (about 40) additional objects on session loading process. But some of them was incompatible (marked red) with TS12.
I could not load this session at all. Then I have left TS12. And loaded Content Manager. The I have found dependencies for some objects of Session and layout, and loaded them manually there.
The problem was solved.

I will start the multiplayer of new route for some days.
You are welcome. Join for play!

Back