Newbe TS12 Tutorial Question

Ken632

I'm working my way through the tutorials in TS 12 and in Tutorial 4 I cannot get past the first stop. The text box says it's OK to proceed but I still have red lights and if I proceed the tutorial aborts. I made it through the lights once but it won't let me do it again. Any thoughts?

Hello Ken632, Welcome to the forums.

I have not done those tutorials in a long time and last time I ran them I had no issues, I shall take a peek at that one again and see if I get any problem. Also it is worthwhile registering your Trainz 2012 so people are more open to assist you with your issues/question etc :)

Also are your patched up to the latest patch for Trainz 2012?

Cheers

Trent

I seem to remember you have to switch the point ahead of you (hit "J" on the keyboard) to get a green light (don't forget to switch it back, once you return back up the hill towards the station, or alternatively, as soon as you have cleared it downhill, with "CTRL+J" on the keyboard).

Nickie, thatnks for the tip I'll give that a try.

Trent, I downloaded the latest patch for TS12 but it would not install. I downloaded it from the forum, is that the correct place?
Also I have now registered per your suggestion. From the main menu in TS12 I click on "Website" and it takes me to "Trainz Online". When I try to log in there it does not recognize me. Does that need a different username and password?

Shane, I just did and it worked perfectly. I wonder if the patch I got before had a problem. Your link worked as advertised, thanks a lot:D

Back