Multiplayer UMR 2013 Summer

Scottbe8

UMR Pax Sessionz
After much labor on the part of NeilSmith and Lewiscc, the UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER route and session are now available for download. Note that you will have to download the route de novo, as it is not an update to the UMR-TS12-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER route and session.

REQUIRED ASSETS - Version info last updated 8/1/2012

UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER,<kuid2:95512:100096:1>
UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER Session Ver 3,<kuid2:394799:100085:11>
UMR-2013_Summer Fun Run HTML,<kuid2:394799:100099:1>

If you're having problems joining the session, make sure that the route, session, and all its dependencies and sub-dependencies do not have a green triangle on them. All assets must have an original copy installed on your machine in order to play the session.

YOU WILL NEED A PASSWORD TO JOIN
To get the password, you must download the TeamSpeak 3 client. Log on to server 66.45.231.18 using your PlanetAuran (forum) username and a blank password. Then join the Trainz channel and ask anyone online for the password. Best people to ask are Monti and Steve.

To make the most of the session, you should be able to understand and communicate information in spoken English, the only language in which the session will be conducted. A communications headset is strongly recommended. If you have a documented disability that impairs your ability to speak, hear, or understand verbal information, we may be able to accommodate you in the session but reserve the right to deny you access if said accommodations are harmful to the session environment. Teamspeak 3 is still a requirement to gain entry to the session. Do not request the password from anywhere else.

TeamSpeak 3 requires these minimum specs:
Windows: 2000, 800 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM (rec. 512 MB), 50 MB free space, DirectX 8.1, Internet connection, speakers, and a microphone.
Mac: OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 800 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM (rec. 512 MB), 75 MB free space, Internet connection, speakers, and a microphone.
Linux: libstdc++6, 800 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM (rec. 512 MB), 25 MB free space, X11 desktop environment, Internet connection, speakers, and a microphone.
iOS: 4.2 or later (see Apple site for minimum hardware requirements to run iOS 4.2)
Android: 2.2 or later (see Google site for minimum hardware requirements to run Android 2.2)

Last edited:
The following Spiders appear on session start:

Code:
TrainzGameObject.GetAsset> invalid call to GetAsset() prior to Init(Asset) being inherited (file gs.gs)

Stack dump:

<kuid:-1:100050> "UP DD40X bogey"

function $void@GameObject::Exception(string), line -1
function $Asset@TrainzGameObject:GetAsset(), line 155

Interestingly, Trainz does not recognize this asset as a dependency of <kuid:-1:100051> UP DD40X, even though the config has this to say:
Code:
bogeys
{
  {
    reversed                            0
    bogey                               100050
  }

{
    reversed                            0
    bogey                               100050
  }
}
The 100050 is the same as <kuid:-1:100050>. It would probably have helped if the DD40X KUID table included its bogeys. I would recommend removing that asset from the session.

Code:
Thread Exception: ER_Exception, line 908, file baseindustry.gs

Stack dump:

<kuid:19:10165> "Multiple Industry New"

function $void@BaseIndustry::SetQueueInitialCount(ProductQueue,Asset,int), line -1
function $void@IndustryProductInfoQueues::ResetAssetToInitialAmount(), line 139
function $void@IndustryProductInfoQueues::SetInitalAmount(int), line 119
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::SetProperties(Soup,BaseIndustry), line 717
function $void@BaseIndustry::SetProperties(Soup), line 1395

Code:
ProductFilter.DoesAcceptProduct> null product (file productfilter.gs)

Stack dump:

<kuid:19:10165> "Multiple Industry New"

function $bool@ProductFilter::DoesAcceptProduct(Asset), line 01
function $void@BaseIndustry::SetQueueInitialCount(ProductQueue,Asset,int), line 907
function $void@IndustryProductInfoQueues::ResetAssetToInitialAmount(), line 139
function $void@IndustryProductInfoQueues::SetInitalAmount(int), line 119
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::SetProperties(Soup,BaseIndustry), line 717
function $void@BaseIndustry::SetProperties(Soup), line 1395

You have probably corrected this already.

While entering Mapleview eastbound, this Spider pops up:

Code:
Thread Exception: ER_ArrayOutOfBounds, line 55, file checkturnoutallignment.gs

Stack dump:

function $void@CheckTurnoutAllignment::EnsureTurnoutsAlligned(Train),line -1
function $void@CheckTurnoutAllignment::Dolt(), line 123

Returning Player here. I just reinstalled TS12 and picked this as my first download. I am getting an error about two missing dependencies. This is a clean install and everything else downloaded just fine. Any thoughts?

Missing dependencies: CSX GP38#2175 <kuid2:67192:100019> when I look at the sub-dependency it refers to this (unknown location icon): gp38 <kuid:10:206>

and

Missing dependencies: GP38-2 FEC 511 <kuid:45588:190> when I look at the sub-dependency it refers to this (unknown location icon): gp38 <kuid:10:206>

Last edited:
That's weird, I have that asset listed as <kuid:-10:206>. Try deleting the CSX GP38#2175 and GP38-2 FEC 511 assets, then download them again.

New MP Session Version Semi-LIVE

The new multiplayer session, UMR-2013-SUMMER Multiplayer Session Ver. 1.1, is now available for download. It won't show up on Content Manager or the DLS just yet, but if you drag and drop the Ver. 1 session into the Download Helper, it will automatically find the updated session.

"de novo"? Ain't that when the Sun blows up? Well at least we won't have to worry about global warming any longer.

Yeah, you think it's ok to make everyone listen to every little noise that goes on in your room. Show a little consideration for the other people in the channel or is that too much of a hassle for you?

Yeah, you think it's ok to make everyone listen to every little noise that goes on in your room. Show a little consideration for the other people in the channel or is that too much of a hassle for you?

I have voice activation. That's served pretty well for the time being.

Yeah, I was on the other night when a couple people complained about it, but said that you couldn't be bothered. You're all about you, no consideration for others.

I'm trying to join the session, however it's giving me errors that there are assets etc.... that are not bulit in or available on download station. Does anyone have any suggestions of beginning where to look?

Thanks!

I'm trying to join the session, however it's giving me errors that there are assets etc.... that are not bulit in or available on download station. Does anyone have any suggestions of beginning where to look?

Thanks!

Check the dependencies and the dependencies of those dependencies. If any have a green triangle ("Locally Modified"), delete and redownload them. After that, you should be all set to go. Next time you try to join the session, it will probably ask you to revert local modifications to assets, then ask to download the Beach facility block asset. When that completes successfully, you will be able to join the UMR-2013-SUMMER Fun Run session. Best of luck to you!

When you join, be sure to follow all commands from lewiscc65, mmonti, and logman. Obey posted speed limits and all signals; remember to reset junctions to the mainline, make sure your junctions are set ahead of you so your signals will be accurate, and maintain right-hand facing.

The dependency problem that's keeping me out of multiplayer is that the v1.3 session depends on a few rolling stock that are paintshed reskins that require sw7 <kuid:-10:211> or gp38 <kuid:-10:206>. I've tried deleting and re-downloading a few times. Somehow while typing this the assets that depend on :211 suddenly work and the -10:211 sw7 now appears as available. Unfortunately still no luck with -10:206

I think I got it figured out. I had to clear my download list of everything but the gp38 and sw7. Those two items would fail when being downloaded as a dependency. When they were the only thing in the list (one at a time) it appears to have worked. Crazy bug.

Well it's still no good. TS12 complains about missing dependencies that are not available when I try to join the session. CM shows I have no missing dependencies. I'm really stuck now.

Back