Multiplayer UMR 2013 Summer

i need the password to get into UMR Summer 2013 i tried to i downloaded Team Speak 3 and could not make it so can somebody help me with a password so that i may be able to play thanks

The creator of the route seems to have made it that you must get hold of and use TeamSpeak 3 in order to get the password. If you are having issues, it may be worth sending a Private Message to the creator of the route/session and see if they can help you out.

Shane

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

You do not need teamspeak to use this route or session. You only need it to join the one session that requires the password. You always have the option to run your own multiplayer session with out teamspeak and a password.

True - the session referred to though does require the password.

Shane

P.S. Teamspeak, from what I've gathered, is used a lot with Multiplayer anyway for crucial dispatcher instructions.

Version 3.2 of the session is now available for download. If you don't see it in Content Manager, you can still get it by dragging the Version 3.1 session into the Download Helper and clicking Start. I do not have a changelog for this session, so maybe Carl can enlighten us?

I don,t understand what your problem is. What are you actually trying to do? Are you trying to do something in a multiplayer session or in Surveyor. You should describe in detail what you are trying to do then I or somebody else can help you. You should also state the route and session you are having problems with. Is it UMR SUMMER? You should not assume that we are mind readers. I for one like to help people such as yourself who are having problems, if I can. And if I can,t I,m sure someone else can.

Back