2Wayne's Re-Paints!

2Wayne

3D Modeling/Graphics
So i have decided to post pictures of my re-paints in here, most if not all of these will be on my site for download. But a few items will not be up for download. Enjoy!

First set is with a new payware building! Along with some newly re-painted boxcars to go with it. Oh and don't forget the SW1500 CSX 1103 re-paint!
csx_zmcs_set1.jpg

csx_zmcs_set2.jpg

A view from far away!!
csx_zmcs_set3.jpg

More picture to come of re-painted things!!

does the old model railroad phrase "its my railroad, i will run it the way i want to." still work for the simulators?:hehe:

does the old model railroad phrase "its my railroad, i will run it the way i want to." still work for the simulators?:hehe:

Yes. You can run it any way you like. But I am pretty sure somebody like Cody who busts himself to turn out top quality reskins every time would welcome the chance to learn something new and fix what is I am sure is simply an uninformed error. A railroad car (or locomotive) which does not belong to an actual railroad company MUST have reporting marks that end with an 'X'. Conversely a railroad CANNOT have reporting marks that end with an 'X'. And before somebody cites 'CSX': the big bold letters on the sides of the locos are NOT reporting marks. The reporting marks for that particular railroad are CSXT....

Back On-Topic, is that a new CSXT SW1500 skin I spy????

Andy :)

Last edited:
it would only be ZMCS if it were an actual common carrier railroad otherwise it would end with X like ZMSX.

In all honesty I do not know things like this so to me this is a great tip!! I will change those cars before I do anything else with them!! Thanks so much this is so helpful to me, I will remember this in the future!

Well if it were my n-scale railroad I would have done the same thing but now that i know to add a X to the cars i will be painting!

Yes. You can run it any way you like. But I am pretty sure somebody like Cody who busts himself to turn out top quality reskins every time would welcome the chance to learn something new and fix what is I am sure is simply an uninformed error. A railroad car (or locomotive) which does not belong to an actual railroad company MUST have reporting marks that end with an 'X'. Conversely a railroad CANNOT have reporting marks that end with an 'X'. And before somebody cites 'CSX': the big bold letters on the sides of the locos are NOT reporting marks. The reporting marks for that particular railroad are CSXT....

Back On-Topic, is that a new CSXT SW1500 skin I spy????

Andy :)

Yes Andy this would be a new CSXT SW1500!! Should have it up on the site by today at some point and time!

Awesome work Cody, Keep em coming mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thanks Mick!! Hope to have some more fun and interesting things come up soon!

Hello, I am missing the following kuid from your CSX SW1500 switcher: 120000:1691. Might you be able to point me in a direction where I may find it? Thank you very much! Your content is beautiful!

Hello, I am missing the following kuid from your CSX SW1500 switcher: 120000:1691. Might you be able to point me in a direction where I may find it? Thank you very much! Your content is beautiful!

Hello! Its a yellow corona light, you can replace it if you want on the switchers to something that works better in your version of the game. This was the one i picked to work in TS12.

A few more shots of some new content I have had the chance to re-paint for you all. A few RBOX 50ft BoxCars!

You can click on the images to get to the download or click here to get to it as well!!

Allistair looks very out of place (in his spiffy orange blazer, and black tie) driving that bucket of rust ! (I love weathered locos).

Dang ... Now I got tetanus again !

Last edited:
Will these be payware or freeware upon release? Im only asking because I see you are a member of RRmods now. Hope all goes well for you there.

Allistair looks very out of place (in his spiffy orange blazer, and black tie) driving that bucket of rust ! (I love weathered locos).

Dang ... Now I got tetanus again !

Glad you are enjoying the weathering on the engines!! Hope to have more soon!

Will these be payware or freeware upon release? Im only asking because I see you are a member of RRmods now. Hope all goes well for you there.

These will be freeware for everyone to enjoy!!

Back