2Wayne's Re-Paints!

Whoa! God! Forum newbies, take note, this is the only circumstance where its ok to thread bump... if its with awesome! :hehe:

Lookin' sweet :D
Stevo

Welcome back Cody - that was worth the wait!

Glad to be back Andy!! Love your new route by the way!!

Whoa! God! Forum newbies, take note, this is the only circumstance where its ok to thread bump... if its with awesome! :hehe:

Lookin' sweet :D
Stevo

:) Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it, should be more where this comes from!!

Also here is a little something more? Thoughts? Still a "WIP" but I liked it so much I had to take some screen shots of it!
dmvw1-sd45.jpg

May I suggest some Erie Lackawanna and Reading SD45s as potential reskin ideas? Fans of those two railroads and Early conrail fans would love them, like myself. I would try to reskin them, but I'm not good at reskinning. I can never make the doors or other details stay without screwing up the look of the locomotive. Case in point is my LV SW8 "Pup", reskinned from the SW1200 on RRmods, has tons of blue around the edges of doors, windows, grates, etc.

Do you think you would be able to do this one?
bn516sd45clydeyd22170.jpg

That is an experimental paint scheme the CB&Q had on all of their SD45's in the late 1960's.

May I suggest some Erie Lackawanna and Reading SD45s as potential reskin ideas? Fans of those two railroads and Early conrail fans would love them, like myself. I would try to reskin them, but I'm not good at reskinning. I can never make the doors or other details stay without screwing up the look of the locomotive. Case in point is my LV SW8 "Pup", reskinned from the SW1200 on RRmods, has tons of blue around the edges of doors, windows, grates, etc.

I will defiantly take this into consideration, love those paint schemes!

Do you think you would be able to do this one?

That is an experimental paint scheme the CB&Q had on all of their SD45's in the late 1960's.

I will add this to the list, not sure if i will be able to get to it as im working on a few main railroad types now!

Not the biggest screen shot in the world but here it is. A custom re-paint (still being worked on) of the RRMods SD45 for my own personal short-line RR.

Click on the image to read a little more about the re-paint.

Back