SEPTA R3 West Trenton- 30th Street Station in Trainz 2009 and 2010

Hello everyone I'm back again. I'm doing the West Trenton Line formally known as R3 on one of Septa Regional Rail Lines. This is my second SEPTA Route that I'm doing. The other one is the Norristown Line but unfortunaly everytime I opened it it makes my Trainz 2009 crashes. But, I'm going to give it a try in Trainz 2009 and when my Trainz 2010 arrives at my house Thursday 4/26/2012 I will have to start over again. Oh Well :). But what is the average speed for the West Trenton Line and where can I find some GE Silverliners made by Jaleel or Landrvr's. Or connxyy Marc cars, bi-levels, abd/or HHH-8. If you don't have it thats find, I don't wanna sound thirsty or anything. :) I will take screenshots in the next post.:)

The things you're asking are virtualy impossible however good luck with the route, I'm waiting for the excellent SEPTA route because last SEPTA completed route was 2004 or so.

I forgot all about this thread lol. But I'm still making this right. I might start this in Trainz Classics though and can I patch trainz Classics or no?

I think you have a decent start, but try to pay more attention to details close to the tracks. For instance; the last picture shows a road a bit too close to a building, remember your setbacks, and use sidewalk splines and streetlights to get the proper effect.

Thank you, I will keep aware of it. Do you know where I can get some awesome tracks from to use in this route?

Check out the track by SAM Paire. Do a search for SAM and the track will be listed. There are all kinds, those with grass, rusty rails, dark and light ballast, wooden and concrete ties, etc. The details are nice and the graphics are not too heavy on the route.

John

Check out the track by SAM Paire. Do a search for SAM and the track will be listed. There are all kinds, those with grass, rusty rails, dark and light ballast, wooden and concrete ties, etc. The details are nice and the graphics are not too heavy on the route.

John

I think you mean "samplaire". He does excellent work.

I think you mean "samplaire". He does excellent work.

I did! I wasn't sure of the spelling after I posted.

Thank you for correct this. He prefixs his tracks with SAM which makes them easy to find in Surveyor.

John

Back